Enterprise, Senior Account Manager, UK
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, January 23, 2024
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
As a Senior Account Manager of Enterprise, you'll have an essential role in driving the success of our largest brand and agency clients. Reporting directly to the Senior Director of Enterprise Client Services, you'll establish and maintain strong relationships with clients, driving adoption of the StackAdapt platform and identifying opportunities for account expansion. Working closely with our team of experts, including Sales Directors and Sales Managers, Programmatic Strategists, and Ad Operations Specialists, you'll ensure that our clients receive the highest possible return on investment. Together, you'll collaborate to design and develop effective campaigns that align with their business objectives, target audiences, and budgets. With your help, we'll continue to exceed our clients' expectations and deliver exceptional results.
What you will be doing:
- Act as the primary contact for a diverse client base spanning various verticals
- Collaborate with Sales Directors to manage the RFP process, create proposals, and deliver presentations to Enterprise brands and agencies.
- Provide bespoke, comprehensive training to large-scale enterprise clients.
- Overseeing multiple diverse projects with the goal of boosting revenue
- Consultatively sell and grow your client base to consolidate long-term strategic partnerships across the worlds largest companies
- Drive up-sells of StackAdapt features and channels to existing customers in order to improve services such as the development of tools, procedures and reports aimed at increasing efficiency
- Utilise the StackAdapt platform to develop innovative and impactful campaign strategies
- Guide customers through structured platform onboarding and training workshops
- Project manage the customer through proof of concept in the early stages of engagement
- Ensure successful client campaigns by managing relationships with cross-functional stakeholders, delivering regular strategic reporting, and optimising solutions to meet KPIs.
- Complete in-depth client mapping and account planning
- Set up/traffic advertising campaigns on the StackAdapt DSP, including third-party tag implementation and pixel creation/troubleshooting
- In-person and virtual meetings, presentations, Quarterly Business Reviews and training/education
- Collerbate with internal stakeholders across product, marketing and analytics
What you will bring to the table:
- Real-Time Bidding/programmatic expertise; practically managing, optimising and reporting (DSP, Ad Network)
- Experience running Google Ad Words, Facebook Ads or executed through a DSP as a self-serve user
- Broad and extensive knowledge of the industry; common trends and thought-leadership opinions
- Proven success in managing client relationships and assisting in growing revenue within enterprise clients
- Experience in the RFP process: putting together proposals, working cross-functionally internally, and presenting concepts to clients
- Skilled in up-selling to unlock new revenue streams across your book of business
- The ability to grasp and communicate technical concepts and platform-based knowledge
- Flexibility to travel occasionally to meet with clients within their region
- Competitive salary
- Private Medical Insurance cover
- Auto-enrolment into the company pension scheme
- Work from home reimbursements
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events (virtually!)
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®