Financial Reporting Analyst
IT, Accounting & Finance
Posted on Wednesday, January 17, 2024
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
The Financial Reporting team at StackAdapt is responsible for overseeing technical accounting, management and external reporting, and partnering with HR and Legal departments to manage the company’s equity plan. The team plays a pivotal role in the organization by gathering valuable business and industry insights as well as ensuring US GAAP and ICFR compliance.
Reporting to the Director of Financial Reporting, this role will work closely with the Director and the Manager of Financial Reporting to support the team’s daily operations, quarterly reporting and accounting analysis on non-recurring transactions.
StackAdapt is a Remote First company, we are open to candidates in Toronto for this position.
What you'll be doing:
- Assist in preparation of external reporting packages
- Assist in preparation of internal management reporting as needed
- Assist in peer benchmarking research through data collection and providing insights on industry trends
- Assist in the maintenance of our financial dashboards for new mappings
- Support process improvement initiatives for standardizing and automating financial statement preparation and reporting processes
- Participate in technology assessment works and implementation of new ERP and other reporting tools
- Maintain reporting dashboard
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Bachelor of Commerce, Business Administration, Accounting or related field
- Currently enrolled in CPA program
- Minimum 1 year of experience in financial reporting and accounting
- Ability to communicate effectively across multiple functions
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and Google Sheets
- Curiosity in learning new systems (ERP and Financial Reporting software)
- Highly competitive salary
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 Culture & Belief day + birthdays off
- Access to a comprehensive mental health care platform
- Full benefits from day one of employment
- Work from home reimbursements
- Optional global WeWork membership for those who want a change from their home office
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- Access to StackAdapt programmatic courses and certifications to support continuous learning
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events!
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®