Sales Director, Singapore
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, January 16, 2024
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
Are you passionate about digital advertising? Are you interested in building strong, meaningful client relations? Do you have experience managing and motivating a sales team? Do you thrive under pressure and hustle to get things done? If so, we want to hear from you! We’re looking for a Sales Director to join our growing Revenue team.
Our Sales Director role is an essential leadership position that involves building and cultivating exceptional team talent, designing innovative market strategies, securing key new clients, and collaborating with a large peer group to deliver unmatched market-leading capabilities.
As the Sales Director for our Southeast Asia market, you will report to the APAC VP of Sales and spearhead all business development and market expansion efforts. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to take charge, innovate, drive results, and significantly impact the company's growth and success.
Your primary responsibility will be overseeing a team of highly skilled account executives, ensuring they have the necessary resources and support to succeed in acquiring and expanding new business.
You will be expected to provide guidance, mentorship, and leadership to your team, setting clear goals and objectives and measuring their progress toward achieving them. You will also work closely with other departments, such as marketing and product development, to ensure your team has the tools and knowledge to sell the company's platform and services effectively.
What you'll be doing:
- Team Leadership: Hire, train, and lead a team of Sales Managers/Account Executives to sell into brands and marketing agencies across Southeast Asia.
- Collaboration: Partner closely with Client Services peers to build a world-class customer operating model and ensure operational efficiencies and incredible customer experiences
- Strategy: Design, share, and execute a regional sales strategy that motivates the team to excel in a fast-paced, high-growth environment and exceed their quotas.Partner with finance, legal, and other cross-functional teams to expand our market footprint in the region.
- Cross-functional engagement: Collaborate with product, operations, marketing, and financial teams to overcome challenges, shape product roadmaps, and identify opportunities to expand our client base.
- Client Engagement: Support team members in successfully pitching StackAdapt to key clients and prospects, both in-person and virtually, to close the right deals.
- Continuous Improvement: Uncover actionable insights and design development curriculums to enhance team performance in partnership with our sales enablement and revenue operations teams.
- Cultural Ambassador: Promote StackAdapt's core value of "We Win Together" and actively foster an exceptional organisational culture prioritising the region's inclusivity.
We'll be reaching out to applicants that have:
- Industry Expertise: Demonstrate an expert-level understanding of programmatic media strategies, agency and brand media buying processes, and the competitive landscape within the digital advertising ecosystem.
- Proven Sales Track Record: Showcase a successful track record of selling to brands and agencies, including strong existing industry relationships.
- Leadership Experience: Be an experienced leader who has built, trained, and mentored sales and account teams in high-growth environments.
- Programmatic Knowledge: Show a passion and deep knowledge of programmatic platforms and ecosystems, robust analytical skills, and effective strategic planning abilities.
- Market Understanding: Display a strong understanding of the unique needs and differences of the SEA market, including trusted connections in the market.
- StackAdapt Experience: It's a huge bonus if you've used StackAdapt!
- Competitive salary + commission structure
- CPF contributions
- 20 days of paid vacation + 1 Culture & Belief day + birthdays off
- Access to a comprehensive mental health care platform
- Private Health Insurance coverage
- Work from home reimbursements
- Optional global WeWork membership for those who want a change from their home office
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- An awesome parental leave policy
- Our social and team events!
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®