Sales Director (Mobile App)
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, January 6, 2024
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
Are you a dynamic and results-driven sales professional with a passion for programmatic mobile app advertising? Stackdapt is seeking a talented Sales Director (Mobile App) to join our team and lead the charge in driving programmatic mobile app sales strategies. As the Sales Director (Mobile App) you will play a pivotal role in expanding our market presence and establishing StackAdapt as the go-to platform for programmatic mobile advertising.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Sales Director (Mobile App) will manage and build a team of talented Account Executives, collaborating with cross-functional teams, to deliver a thoughtful, data-driven, programmatic mobile app sales strategy to expand Stackadapt’s market presence in the programmatic mobile advertising space.
What you'll be doing:
- Strategic Leadership: Develop and execute a comprehensive sales strategy for the programmatic mobile app sector. Lead, motivate, and mentor a high-performing sales team to achieve and exceed revenue targets. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration of mobile app solutions.
- Market Expansion: Identify and pursue new business opportunities within the programmatic mobile app advertising space. Build and maintain strong relationships with key clients and partners in the industry. Identify market trends, competitor activities, and emerging technologies to inform strategic decisions.
- Sales Execution: Drive the full sales cycle, from prospecting to deal closure, ensuring customer satisfaction throughout. Work closely with clients to understand their mobile advertising needs and tailor solutions accordingly. Collaborate with the product and engineering teams to align offerings with market demands.
- Reporting and Analysis: Provide regular and insightful sales performance reports to senior management. Utilize data-driven insights to optimize sales strategies and enhance team performance.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Proven track record of success in programmatic mobile app advertising sales, with a minimum of 5-10 years of experience.
- Have a minimum of 1-2 years of team management experience, ideally in a sales management role.
- Demonstrate an entrepreneurial mindset and feel energized by the prospect of shaping the future of StackAdapt's Mobile App division.
- Strong leadership skills with a demonstrated ability to build and lead high-performing teams.
- In-depth understanding of the mobile advertising ecosystem, including programmatic, app monetization, and industry trends.
- Experience with executing mobile app branding/awareness strategies as well as app install user acquisition and in-app conversion campaigns (i.e. subscriptions, sign-ups, or in-app purchases).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate complex concepts to diverse stakeholders.
- Strategic thinker with a results-oriented mindset and a passion for driving business growth.
- Highly competitive salary + commission structure
- 401K matching
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 Culture & Belief day + birthdays off
- Access to a comprehensive mental health care platform
- Health benefits from day one of employment
- Work from home reimbursements
- Optional global WeWork membership for those who want a change from their home office
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- Access to StackAdapt programmatic courses and certifications to support continuous learning
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events!
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®