Director of Sales, Growth Segment
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, January 6, 2024
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
Are you a dynamic, target-oriented leader passionate about spearheading growth initiatives? We're in search of an exceptional Director of Sales to champion our Growth Sales segment worldwide, focusing on Small and Medium-sized Businesses (SMBs). Reporting directly to the VP of Sales, this pivotal role will steer our newly established Growth Sales Team, entrusted with identifying prime sales opportunities, executing persuasive pitches, and driving adoption of the StackAdapt platform.
What you'll be doing:
- Strategic Leadership: Lead and inspire the Growth Sales Team, ensuring alignment with our organizational objectives and driving revenue growth across global SMB markets.
- Sales Strategy Development: Develop and implement effective sales strategies tailored to SMBs, leveraging insights into SMB sales methodologies, digital media trends, and proficient sales management techniques.
- Team Management: Directly manage and mentor a talented group across North America, EMEA, and APAC, fostering a high-performance culture, and ensuring consistent achievement of sales targets.
- Collaboration: Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to optimize product positioning, marketing efforts, and customer success initiatives for SMB clientele.
- Continuous Improvement: Uncover actionable insights and design development curriculums to enhance team performance in partnership with our sales enablement and revenue operations teams.
- Cultural Ambassador: Promote StackAdapt's core value of "We Win Together" and actively foster an exceptional organizational culture that prioritizes inclusivity in the region.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Industry Expertise: Exhibit an unparalleled expertise in crafting and executing high-volume SMB sales strategies, coupled with an in-depth comprehension of digital media buying processes that drive impactful results.
- Proven Sales Excellence: Showcase a stellar track record of successful sales engagements with brands and/or agencies, demonstrating your ability to navigate and thrive within diverse client landscapes.
- Leadership Prowess: Bring forth a wealth of leadership experience, showcasing your talent in cultivating, training, and guiding individual contributors and front-line managers within dynamic, high-growth environments.
- Digital Media Savvy: Display an innate passion and extensive knowledge of digital media platforms and ecosystems, complemented by your adeptness in strategic planning that harnesses the full potential of digital landscapes.
- Highly competitive salary + commission structure
- 401K matching
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 Culture & Belief day + birthdays off
- Access to a comprehensive mental health care platform
- Health benefits from day one of employment
- Work from home reimbursements
- Optional global WeWork membership for those who want a change from their home office
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- Access to StackAdapt programmatic courses and certifications to support continuous learning
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events!
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®