Analyst, Sales Commission
IT, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, December 14, 2023
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
Revenue Operations aims to maximize revenue throughout, standardize & implement operational best practices, provide measurable insights for sales enablement to improve sales performance, and enhance full-funnel accountability across the entire customer journey. We strive to be the connective tissue for all things revenue, as a result, we are highly analytical, data driven, and curious. You will play a pivotal role in building the culture, camaraderie, and operational cadence that drives the business forward. This is a great opportunity to dig in, get your hands dirty, and help create a team from the ground up.
StackAdapt is a remote-first company. We are open to candidates located anywhere in Canada and the US for this position.
What you'll be doing:
- Build and Manage the end-to-end sales commission process
- Own communications of sales plans, changes to plans, and processes to sales leadership and the sales organization
- Coordinate with revenue operations teammates on systems improvements for commissions
- Partner with Finance teams on accruals, reporting, and operating cadence
- Create and audit monthly reports to ensure accuracy of commissions payouts and develop solutions to address any issues
- Build sales compensation analytics, maintain monthly reporting for sales teams, and develop executive level presentations on sales compensation
- Evaluate commission guidelines periodically and suggest improvement measures
- Ensure a consistent feedback and approval process occurs relating to compensation plans and any related exceptions
- Calculate and maintain rep performance dashboards
- Manage and maintain the account lists, mapping documents and assignments.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 3-5+ years of professional work experience in Sales Commissions, Sales Finance, or another related field
- Strong understanding of commission operations
- Strong Excel, Salesforce, and Communication skills
- Experience in Programmatic Advertising or Technology is a plus
- Leads with empathy and possesses excellent storytelling skills, is able to dig into the data and communicate complex ideas in a simplistic manner
- Expert at building relationships and providing recommendations for improvement of a business function
- Experience working in a fast paced business environment such as sales/business operations or management consulting
- Intellectually curious, driven, and motivated by the opportunity to make an immediate impact on the organization
- Competitive salary
- 401K matching
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 Culture & Belief day + birthdays off
- Access to a comprehensive mental health care platform
- Health benefits from day one of employment
- Work from home reimbursements
- Optional global WeWork membership for those who want a change from their home office
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- Access to StackAdapt programmatic courses and certifications to support continuous learning
- Mentorship opportunities with industry leaders
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events!
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®