Content Marketing Manager (Product Marketing)
Marketing & Communications, Product
Posted on Thursday, December 14, 2023
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
As a Content Marketing Manager on our Product Marketing team, you will play a critical role in shaping our product-focused collateral strategy and supporting our sales enablement and customer retention efforts. You’ll work closely with team members to create vertical-specific content that will increase product stickiness and drive our continued growth.
StackAdapt is a Remote First company. We are open to candidates located anywhere in the Greater Toronto Area for this position.
If this role speaks to you then please submit an application - we'd love to speak with you. Due to a high volume of interest, only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
What you'll be doing:
- Support the team in the development and implementation of a comprehensive content marketing strategy that aligns with company objectives, audience needs, and new product releases.
- Create high-quality, engaging content for various formats, including one-pagers, decks, eBooks, case studies, and more.
- Transform feature releases into meaningful collateral for the global Revenue team, including localizing and translating material for all regions.
- Build a content plan using client data to create a stickier customer base.
- Work cross-functionally to grow the adoption of collateral.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders from various global departments, such as Product, Partnerships, Sales, and Client Services.
- Proofread, revise, and edit materials for grammar, tone, and style.
- Analyze content performance metrics, and use insights to improve content strategy and execution.
- Assist the team with preparing monthly and quarterly reports.
What you bring to the table:
- Prior working experience in content marketing within the B2B, digital advertising, marketing, or technology sector.
- Proven ability to craft customer-facing collateral and position technology solutions for external audiences.
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills.
- Experience in creating a variety of content and sales tools that support revenue generation.
- A strong grasp of current marketing strategies and content best practices.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Huge bonus if you’ve marketed AdTech or MarTech solutions!
- Highly competitive salary
- RRSP matching
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 Culture & Belief day + birthdays off
- Access to a comprehensive mental health care platform
- Full benefits from day one of employment
- Work-from-home reimbursements
- Optional global WeWork membership for those who want a change from their home office
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc.)
- Access to StackAdapt programmatic courses and certifications to support continuous learning
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®