Director of Total Rewards
Posted on Tuesday, November 28, 2023
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
The Director of Total Rewards will be responsible for designing, implementing, and overseeing the compensation and benefits programs for StackAdapt. This role oversees the design, implementation, and management of compensation programs, benefits packages, and other employee incentives, ensuring they align with the organization's goals and budget. Reporting to the VP of People, you will partner with the entire leadership team to drive meaningful change and influence to our existing Total Rewards program.
StackAdapt is a Remote-first company, we are open to candidates located anywhere in Canada for this position.
What you'll be doing:
- Total Rewards Strategy: Develop and execute a comprehensive total rewards strategy that aligns with StackAdapt’s business objectives and values.
- Compensation Management: Manage StackAdapt’s compensation programs, including salary/commission structures, bonus plans, equity compensation, and incentive programs. Ensure competitive and equitable pay practices.
- Benefits: Oversee the design and administration of employee benefits, including health and wellness programs, retirement plans, insurance, and other perks.
- Job Evaluation: Evaluate and classify job positions/levelling within the organization to ensure fair and consistent compensation practices.
- Market +Data Analysis: Continuously monitor and analyze industry compensation and benefits trends to maintain the company's competitive position in the job market. Utilize data and analytics to evaluate the effectiveness of total rewards programs and make data-driven decisions.
- Employee Communication: Develop and implement effective communication strategies to educate employees about their compensation and benefits and how they align with the organization's goals.
- Performance Management: Collaborate with the People Team and management to link compensation and benefits to performance management to help drive a performance driven culture.
- Budget Management: Develop and manage the total rewards budget, ensuring cost-effectiveness and efficiency in delivering programs.
- Executive Compensation: Administer executive compensation plans, ensuring alignment with StackAdapt’s goals.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Proven experience in Total Rewards specifically experience with Compensation + Benefits
- Advanced spreadsheet skills (Excel and/or Google Sheets)
- In-depth knowledge of compensation and benefits best practices, regulations, and market trends
- Group benefits administration experience (Canada and/or U.S.)
- Knowledge of HRIS (Human Resources Information System) and data analytics tools
- Experience with Executive Compensation + Stock Option programs
- Attention to detail
- Organization and time management; ability to multitask and manage competing priorities
- Collaborative and Adaptable
- Effective communication
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in relevant field
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 Culture & Belief day + birthdays off
- Access to a comprehensive mental health care platform
- Health benefits from day one of employment
- Work from home reimbursements
- Optional global WeWork membership for those who want a change from their home office
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- Access to StackAdapt programmatic courses and certifications to support continuous learning
- Mentorship opportunities with industry leaders
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events!
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®