Marketing Operations Specialist
Marketing & Communications, Operations
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
StackAdapt is hiring a Marketing Operations Specialist to join our growing Marketing Operations team. If you have a passion for both the adtech industry and for business-to-business (B2B) software solutions, along with the ability to manage inbound and outbound lead initiatives with the calm demeanor of an air traffic controller, then keep on reading!
Reporting to the Growth Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for helping manage inbound and outbound leads to help drive the continued growth of StackAdapt and working with the Marketing Operations team to further refine lead routing and data enrichment processes.
StackAdapt is a Remote First company, we are open to candidates located anywhere in Toronto for this position.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of our marketing lead funnel while simultaneously collaborating closely with the business development team to gather feedback for optimizations.
- Work with the marketing and business development teams to seamlessly update lead records in our Salesforce CRM via data enrichment partners to update and refresh data points on our marketing leads and identify gaps in our data streams.
- Work closely with the Demand Generation team to optimize lead quality and targeting.
- Enforce proper data hygiene, cleansing data stores and monitoring proper tracking of data.
- Work with internal teams to create Salesforce Marketing Cloud emails, landing pages, and set up A/B tests to optimize our marketing programs.
- Support the Marketing Operations Manager to create and optimize lead journeys and nurturing programs using a variety of platforms and tools.
- Collaborate with the digital marketing team to set up and execute marketing automation campaigns from conferences, webinars, and email campaigns, amongst others.
- Assist in the management and improvement of StackAdapt’s marketing attribution system and ensure alignment across Revenue Operations, Finance, Marketing, and Business Operations teams.
- Assist with campaigns in Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud, and ensure proper attribution and reporting through Marketo Measure.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 2+ years experience in marketing automation or marketing ops roles with specific success stories to share.
- Direct experience managing digital marketing campaigns within Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) and Salesforce Cloud (SFDC).
- Operational experience blueprinting and monitoring marketing campaigns with appropriate configuration and integration.
- Operational experience managing datasets and ensuring the environment is prepared for marketing use and segmentation.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Experience working in a fast-moving startup environment.
- Superb attention to detail and time management skills with a sense of accountability for your work.
- Research experience is preferred.
- Highly competitive salary + commission structure
- 401K matching
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 Culture & Belief day + birthdays off
- Access to a comprehensive mental health care platform
- Health benefits from day one of employment
- Work from home reimbursements
- Optional global WeWork membership for those who want a change from their home office
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- Access to StackAdapt programmatic courses and certifications to support continuous learning
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events!
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®