Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
StackAdapt’s Solutions team focuses on developing and leading strategic growth initiatives within key verticals across our suite of programmatic advertising products. As an Analyst, you will work on projects and partnerships that will improve the competitiveness of the platform, execute and deliver these suites of solutions to our clients, and influence new products and features. This role will allow you to work with multiple leaders across teams, such as Product, Engineering, Sales, Analytics, and Operations in shaping the future of AdTech & MarTech.
StackAdapt is a Remote First company. We are open to all candidates located in Canada for this position.
If this role speaks to you then please submit an application - we'd love to speak with you. Due to a high volume of interest, only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
What you'll be doing:
- Conduct market and competitive landscape research and gather data to identify and interpret current trends within the AdTech or MarTech space
- Utilize data analysis to inform and make strategic recommendations in areas of opportunity that drive results and maximize the company’s growth objectives
- Support the Solutions Leads in evaluating revenue opportunities such as new channels, integrations and business opportunities
- Support the Solutions Leads in the execution of end-to-end solutions, including project implementations that require working with multiple teams and stakeholders
- Contribute to sales enablement activities, including the development of client presentations and RFPs
- Manage day-to-day operations of Solutions the team currently owns (e.g. managing month-end reporting for the measurement solutions our team has built)
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 2+ years of relevant experience (internship & co-op experience included)
- Bachelor’s degree with a proven academic record
- Prior experience in strategy & operations, consulting, project management, product, marketing, advertising, growth, and/or other relevant roles or projects
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with prior experience and comfort in presenting to clients and senior stakeholders
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple on-going initiatives, projects, tasks, and time-sensitive requests
- Familiarity with data analysis tools (such as SQL)
- Naturally curious, eager to learn, and enjoy problem-solving
- Highly competitive salary
- RRSP/401K matching
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 Culture & Belief day + birthdays off
- Access to a comprehensive mental health care platform
- Full benefits from day one of employment
- Work-from-home reimbursements
- Optional global WeWork membership for those who want a change from their home office
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc.)
- Access to StackAdapt programmatic courses and certifications to support continuous learning
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®