Product Operations Specialist
Posted on Tuesday, November 14, 2023
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
As a Product Operations Specialist at StackAdapt, you will be a pivotal member of the product management team, ensuring the seamless development, launch, feedback management, and ongoing performance of our products. You will bridge the gap between product development and business operations, focusing on efficiency, quality, roadmapping initiatives, and customer feedback. Your role will be essential in turning our product vision into reality, monitoring its performance, and driving continuous improvement. The role will be reporting to the Manager of Product Operations.
StackAdapt is a remote-first company, we are open to candidates located anywhere in Canada for this position.
What you'll be doing:
- Product Feedback Management: Work closely with the product and revenue to ensure a smooth flow of internal and external feedback. Highlight important feedback to the relevant product stakeholders and provide regular status updates to the revenue team members on the development of requested features.
- Product Roadmap Management: Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product managers, engineers, and designers, to drive the product roadmapping process. Ensure adherence to project timelines.
- Process Optimization: Establish and optimize product research and development processes to maximize efficiency and minimize waste. Implement agile methodologies and continuous improvement practices.
- Stakeholder Communication: Facilitate effective communication between product teams and other departments, ensuring alignment with business objectives. Provide clear, timely, and transparent updates to senior management on product operations and performance.
- Vendor and Partner Management: Collaborate with Vendors and partners to ensure timely delivery of the tools needed for product management. Negotiate contracts, manage relationships and monitor performance.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Proven expertise in product operations or product management.
- Strong understanding of product development process, preferably in a technology-oriented industry.
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Leadership capabilities and the ability to influence cross-functional teams.
- Proficiency with Jira, Confluence, FreshService, Zendesk, SQL, Thoughtspot, Pendo and Google Workspace.
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management.
- Experience in the programmatic space will be an asset.
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 Culture & Belief day + birthdays off
- Highly competitive salary
- 401k/RRSP matching
- Access to a comprehensive mental health care platform
- Full benefits from day one of employment
- Work-from-home reimbursements
- Optional global WeWork membership for those who want a change from their home office
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc.)
- Access to StackAdapt programmatic courses and certifications to support continuous learning
- Mentorship opportunities with industry leaders
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events!
If this role speaks to you then please submit an application - we'd love to speak with you. Due to a high volume of interest, only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®