Chief of Staff, CEO
People & HR, Operations
Posted on Saturday, November 11, 2023
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
We are entering an exciting growth phase and want to expand the capacity of our CEO by hiring a strong, analytical Chief of Staff. This Chief of Staff will act as an extension of our CEO, leading projects and initiatives of the utmost importance to StackAdapt.
StackAdapt is a remote-first company, we are open to candidates located anywhere in Ontario for this position, however being within commuting distance of Toronto is advantageous.
No two days are ever the same as a Chief of Staff! Whether jumping into a last-minute high-priority conversation alongside the CEO, running in-depth analysis, or working with external partners to develop clear plans to ensure StackAdapt’s long-term success.
We are looking for someone with a robust background in a quantitative field (eg. management consulting, finance) and a proven track record in driving successful initiatives alongside internal partners that have significant impact on their business. You possess a rare blend of strategic vision and operational prowess, coupled with exceptional analytical skills, and polished communication skills.
You will need to be someone can always find a way to solve a problem, and always starts with the data!
What you'll be doing
- Manage and facilitate the organization’s OKR or other planning frameworks to align cross-departmental efforts with company objectives.
- Act as a confidant to the CEO, providing critical input, differing viewpoints and support on executing on strategic initiatives and objectives.
- Oversee the development and refinement of board and strategy decks, emphasizing clear communication of company initiatives and performance.
- Assist CEO and CFO in all aspects of fundraising efforts, including preparing materials, conducting due diligence sessions, and managing investor pipeline.Lead strategic projects, from conception to completion, that are imperative to the organization’s growth and operational effectiveness.
- Coordinate and streamline executive communication, acting as a liaison between the CEO, staff, and stakeholders.
- Drive strategic planning processes, including market analysis, resource allocation, and the measurement of outcomes.
- Be a conduit for feedback and insights to the CEO to ensure he is kept abreast of what’s going on across the company.
What you'll bring to the table
- No ego, no politics, get-stuff-done attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a quantitative field such as Economics, Finance, Statistics, Engineering, or a related field.
- MBA or equivalent graduate degree preferred, but not required
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a passion for data-driven decision-making.
- Excellent business acumen demonstrated in building board-level and strategic presentations.
- Proven track record of managing organizational planning frameworks, preferably OKRs.High attention to detail and the capacity to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Previous experience in investment banking or management consulting is a strong advantage.
If this role speaks to you then please submit an application - we'd love to speak with you. Due to a high volume of interest, only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®