Senior Director, Enterprise Client Services
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
StackAdapt is hiring a Client Services leader for the enterprise group. Reporting to the SVP, Client Services, the Senior Director, Enterprise Client Services will oversee a global organization of Account Managers, Platform Strategists, and Client Development Managers. This individual will partner closely with the VP, Enterprise to devise and implement a multi-year plan to grow the Enterprise business at StackAdapt.
StackAdapt is a Remote First company. We are open to candidates located anywhere in the East Region of the United States for this position.
- Oversee Account Management, Platform Strategy, and Client Development Managers that make up the Enterprise Client Services team
- Work closely in partnership with the Client Services and Revenue leadership teams to scale the Enterprise business
- Take a proactive approach working with Agencies, Holding Companies, Alliance Partners, and Brands in planning and scaling the business to achieve high growth plans
- Drive vision and purpose and take a multi-year view in decision-making
- Ensure the management team is aligned in assigning accounts and planning the organization for the long term
- Proactive in attracting top talent and ensuring the development of talent at all levels within the team, which includes succession planning and overseeing hiring at all levels
- Unblock and resolve issues that are impacting the team’s ability to hit goals by collaborating with cross-functional leadership and optimizing processes
- Fully own the client support structure and portfolio product needs along with translating the needs of our clients and informing our product strategy
- Design organizational measurement metrics, scorecards, and business reviews to ensure teams are delivering against critical milestones and KPIs
- Partner with sales enablement teams to design effective learning and development programs for all functions in the team.
What you'll bring to the table:
- Extensive media experience as well as programmatic knowledge is highly preferred
- 10+ years of strong people management experience
- Experience working with enterprise level customers across both brands and agencies
- A natural leader and motivator of people with a collaborative team approach
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, executive team, and industry groups
- Execute in an intense and fast-paced environment
- Extensive experience in Client Services as well as new business development
- Ambition to develop and grow
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Ability to Identify business and organizational Improvement opportunities and develop strategies to capture those opportunities
- Highly competitive salary + commission structure
- RRSP/401K matching
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 Culture & Belief day + birthdays off
- Access to a comprehensive mental health care platform
- Health benefits from day one of employment
- Work from home reimbursements
- Optional global WeWork membership for those who want a change from their home office
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- Access to StackAdapt programmatic courses and certifications to support continuous learning
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events!
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®