Senior Credit Analyst, EMEA
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Credit Analyst to join our Credit team and provide support to the EMEA region. You will be responsible for reporting to the Credit Team Lead and working closely with the Sales and Account Receivable teams. At Stackadapt, we foster a growth mindset and encourage you to leverage your strengths and ambitions to empower yourself. If you possess a positive attitude, are highly motivated, and are eager to join a rapidly expanding team, please apply below!
StackAdapt is a remote-first company; we are open to candidates located anywhere in the United Kingdom for this position.
If this role speaks to you then please submit an application - we'd love to speak with you. Due to a high volume of interest, only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
What you will be doing:
- Ensure timely onboarding of new customers in EMEA regions by following internal processes and country-specific guidelines.
- Deliver monthly credit statistics reports to senior management and highlight critical areas of concern/opportunities
- Coordinate review of credit relationships to validate the accuracy of risk ratings, quality of analysis, adequacy of documentation and collateral valuation
- Lead credit reviews and actions taken to ensure exposure to non-performing accounts are managed
- Support negotiations with clients regarding delinquent accounts and collaborate with the AR team as needed for collections and month-end activities
- Work closely with other team members in implementing and improving internal processes as needed
- Assist the Revenue department in its business development by developing client-friendly credit processes that meet the needs of StackAdapt’s credit risk management.
What you'll bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting preferred
- 5 + years of related experience in Credit & Collections preferably in tech industry or banking environment
- Ability to carry out ratio analysis and analysis of financial statements
- Industry knowledge and awareness of best practices in business credit and credit risk management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and G-Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Dun & Bradstreet, Moody's Risk Rating, and other credit scoring platforms would be an asset
- Competitive salary
- Private Medical Insurance cover
- Auto-enrolment into the company pension scheme
- Work from home reimbursements
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events (virtually!)
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®