Senior Business Solutions Analyst, EMEA
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
Position Overview: The Solutions team at StackAdapt is dedicated to developing and leading strategic growth initiatives across our programmatic advertising products in key verticals. As a Senior Analyst, you will be responsible for project management and partnerships aimed at enhancing the platform's competitiveness, implementing and delivering these solutions to clients, and influencing the development of new products and features. This role will provide you with the opportunity to collaborate with various leaders from teams such as Product, Engineering, Sales, Analytics, and Operations in shaping the future of AdTech and MarTech.
What you'll be doing:
- Conduct market and competitive landscape research and gather data to identify and interpret current trends within the adtech/martech space
- Utilize data analysis to inform strategic recommendations that drive growth.
- Assist Solutions Leads in evaluating revenue opportunities, including new channels, integrations, and business prospects.
- Assist Solutions Leads with executing end-to-end solutions, including multi-team project implementations.
- Contribute to sales enablement activities, including the development of client presentations and RFPs
- Manage day-to-day operations of Solutions the team currently owns. (For example, managing month-end reporting for the measurement solutions our team has built)
We'll be reaching out to applicants that have:
- 3+ years of relevant experience (internship & co-op experience included)
- Bachelor’s degree with a proven academic record
- Prior experience in strategy & operations, consulting, project management, product, marketing, advertising, growth, and/or other relevant roles or projects
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with prior experience and comfort in presenting to clients and senior stakeholders
- Familiarity with data analysis tools (such as SQL)
- Competitive salary
- Private Medical Insurance cover
- Auto-enrolment into the company pension scheme
- Work from home reimbursements
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events (virtually!)
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®