Editorial Content Manager, B2B
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Tuesday, November 7, 2023
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
StackAdapt is seeking a talented and creative Editorial Content Manager to join our dynamic marketing team. As a B2B storyteller, you will play a crucial role in researching and developing high-quality, engaging content, such as blogs and long-form materials that showcases our expertise and thought leadership in the AdTech industry, drives organic traffic, and engages and converts our target audience. You will also be responsible for developing website content based on our marketing objectives and audience needs, and you’ll work closely with team members to bring meaningful content experiences to life that grab the attention of key business decision makers. Your work will be instrumental in supporting marketing initiatives that increase brand awareness, brand storytelling, lead generation and client retention.
StackAdapt is a Remote First company, we are open to candidates located anywhere in North America for this position.
If this role speaks to you then please submit an application - we'd love to speak with you. Due to a high volume of interest, only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
What you’ll be doing:
- Research and produce engaging content for various mediums, including the StackAdapt website, our blog, guides, landing pages, sponsored articles, and more.
- Collaborate with fellow writers, designers, and other internal stakeholders to craft stories that are aligned with business goals, user needs, and brand guidelines.
- Leverage keyword research, competitive insights, SEO best practices, audience data, and website user behaviour to identify content gaps, topics, and website optimization efforts.
- Work collaboratively with the web team to build a data-driven and audience-informed content strategy.
- Support team with the uploading, publishing, approvals, and maintenance of content in the CMS.
- Assist team in preparing monthly and quarterly reports.
- Track B2B marketing trends, and share learnings, best practices, and insights with the team on an ongoing basis.
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years of experience in a corporate writing and/or editorial role in a B2B environment.
- A great storyteller with proven work experience in narrative/editorial development and writing.
- Strong editorial judgment and experience building cohesive narratives across content formats.
- Be a team player who enjoys developing new ideas and then executing on them, while working very closely with the design and development team.
- A critical thinker with a solid understanding of how to take SEO and audience insights to suggest ideas to improve website content organically.
- Content analytics don’t scare you. In fact, you like to see how your content is performing, and use those learnings to improve it.
- Excellent time management skills, is self-motivated, creative, pragmatic, and eager to learn.
- Impressive editing and proofreading skills.
- Tech/SaaS experience is an asset.
- Highly competitive salary
- RRSP/401K matching
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 Culture & Belief day + birthdays off
- Access to a comprehensive mental health care platform
- Full benefits from day one of employment
- Work-from-home reimbursements
- Optional global WeWork membership for those who want a change from their home office
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc.)
- Access to StackAdapt programmatic courses and certifications to support continuous learning
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®