Product Manager, Inventory and Pixels
Posted on Saturday, November 4, 2023
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
On StackAdapt's Product team, you will be building products that help our customers thrive. There is no "standard" day for a Product Manager at StackAdapt – every day will have its own set of interesting challenges.
As a Product Manager on our Audiences, Inventory, and Pixels portfolio, you’ll work collaboratively across our teams to design, build and launch solutions that will delight our clients and empower strong end-user experiences. You’ve shipped successful digital products before, are problem obsessed and have a bias for strong, data-informed action that ensures we build the right thing for our customers.
Your responsibilities will be dynamic as you work to improve and refine our Inventory and Pixels offering. A typical day could involve multiple products on the go all at different stages in the product lifecycle as you forge ahead. There’s no shortage of ideas, including your own, you’ll need to be adept at using your product intuition and all available data points to use your time effectively to ensure we take the optimal path forward. This will involve you working to understand and empathize with our customers to strongly understand their needs, creating clarity out of ambiguity, and collaborating with our internal teams to ultimately deliver a world-class user experience that solves real problems.
StackAdapt is a remote-first company, we are open to candidates located anywhere in North America for this position.
What you'll be doing:
- Research, understand, and validate user needs and market opportunities; translate that into a path that aligns with our goals and vision
- Deliver products end-to-end with a team of world-class engineers and designers. From speaking to customers to collaborating with designers on prototypes, to release management with engineers - your ownership is all-encompassing
- Work with stakeholders and communicate precisely across the organization to make sure everyone who needs to be informed is at the correct time
- Use all the tools in your toolbox to help advance the product and our internal processes
- Resolve questions about your portfolio of products from customers and customer-facing teams, as well as help to triage bugs and regressions as they appear
- Become an expert in ad-tech and the programmatic industry, understanding the competitive landscape, the evolving market needs, and how those things relate to StackAdapt's mission and vision
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Proven experience as a Product Manager at a digital SaaS company, preferably within Ad-Tech, wherein you’ve shipped large, complex products before (and can speak to their successes)
- Strong in Product Management craft and theory - you’re able to intelligently speak about Product Management practices and you have the practical experience to back it up
- Wearing multiple hats is second nature to you, one minute you could be talking technical details on a ticket, and the next you’re presenting your ideas to the Revenue team and you won’t skip a beat
- Your communication is crisp, clear, and effective whether written or verbal - and you always know your audience
- Empathy for all stakeholders - you have no problem being "in their shoes", and have strong diplomacy skills that encourage cross-team collaboration
- Ability to derive insights from data, whether it be through SQL queries or product analytics tools like Pendo or Mixpanel, to justify your product decisions
- An in-depth understanding of Lean and Agile best practices
- An in-depth understanding of design thinking, inclusive design, and usability heuristics
- You prioritize projects with reason, clarity, and purpose - ensuring alignment across the stakeholders you’re involving and the KPIs you’re measuring
- You lead by influence, not formal authority
- Competitive salary
- 401k/RRSP matching
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 Culture & Belief day + birthdays off
- Access to a comprehensive mental health care platform
- Health benefits from day one of employment
- Work-from-home reimbursements
- Optional global WeWork membership for those who want a change from their home office
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- Access to StackAdapt programmatic courses and certifications to support continuous learning
- Mentorship opportunities with industry leaders
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events!
If this role speaks to you then please submit an application - we'd love to speak with you. Due to a high volume of interest, only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®