Director of Sales
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, November 3, 2023
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
We are seeking a dedicated and results-driven Director of Sales to lead our sales efforts across the UK. The UK is one of our fastest growing regions for StackAdapt, and this Director of Sales will be pivotal in creating the right strategies to grow our UK business.
Reporting to the EMEA VP of Sales, Andrew Rose, the Director of Sales will manage a team of talented Account Executives and Sales Directors, collaborating with cross-functional teams, to deliver a thoughtful, data-driven, regional sales strategy to expand our UK footprint.
What you will be doing
- Team Leadership: Hire, train, and lead a team of Sales Managers/Account Executives and Sales Directors to sell into brands and marketing agencies across the UK.
- Collaboration: Partner closely with Client Services peers to build a world-class customer operating model and ensure operational efficiencies, and incredible customer experiences
- Strategy: Design, share, and execute a regional sales strategy that motivates the team to excel in a fast-paced, high-growth environment and exceed their quotas.
- Cross-Functional Engagement: Collaborate with product, operations, marketing, and financial teams to overcome challenges, shape product roadmaps, and identify opportunities to expand our client base.
- Client Engagement: Support team members in successfully pitching StackAdapt to key clients and prospects, both in-person and virtually, to close the right deals.
- Continuous Improvement: Uncover actionable insights and design development curriculums to enhance team performance in partnership with our sales enablement and revenue operations teams.
- Cultural Ambassador: Promote StackAdapt's core value of "We Win Together" and actively foster an exceptional organizational culture that prioritizes inclusivity in the region.
What you'll bring to the table
- Industry Expertise: Demonstrate an expert-level understanding of programmatic media strategies, agency and brand media buying processes, and the competitive landscape within the digital advertising ecosystem.
- Proven Sales Track Record: Showcase a successful track record of selling into brands and agencies, including a strong set of existing industry relationships.
- Leadership Experience: Be an experienced leader who has built, trained, and mentored sales and account teams in high-growth environments.
- Programmatic Knowledge: Show a passion and deep knowledge of programmatic platforms and ecosystems, robust analytical skills, and effective strategic planning abilities.
- Market Understanding: Display a strong understanding of the unique needs and differences of the UK market.
- StackAdapt Experience: It's a huge bonus if you've used StackAdapt!
- Competitive salary
- Private Medical Insurance cover
- Auto-enrolment into the company pension scheme
- Work from home reimbursements
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events (virtually!)
We look forward to connecting with applicants who are passionate about our industry and share our commitment to excellence. Join us in shaping the future of digital advertising in the UK!
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®