Reporting Specialist (Toronto)
Posted on Saturday, October 28, 2023
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
The Reporting Specialist works closely with the Revenue team to provide insightful reporting solutions to internal and external stakeholders.
As a Reporting Specialist, you will combine your creative and analytical skill sets to build interactive dashboards on BI tools such as ThoughtSpot, Tableau, Excel, and make adjustments to improve visual appeal. Your knowledge of media KPIs will help highlight visual elements on report layouts. Reporting Specialists will report to the Manager Reporting.
StackAdapt is a Remote First company, we are open to candidates located anywhere in Toronto for this position.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Design and build reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Create standard and custom report dashboards (Tableau, Excel) for internal and external stakeholders
- Work alongside the Revenue team to address client feedback
- Use scripts to pull data from databases
- Identify areas of improvement and think of new innovative solutions to improve existing processes and efficiency
We'll be reaching out to applicants that have:
- Bachelor's Degree - quantitative studies preferred (finance, economics, statistics, math, etc.)
- Basic to intermediate knowledge/experience in Digital Advertising environment, drivers, and KPIs
- Strong relationship building and communications skills
- Strong attention to detail to minimize errors on reports
- The ability to work within a demanding and dynamic team environment
- Basic to intermediate technical and data visualization skills (Tableau, PowerBI, SQL, Excel, etc.)
- A strong desire to learn
- Basic to intermediate programming knowledge is a plus
- Experience querying databases and monitoring systems, including SQL and/or Elasticsearch is a plus
- Highly competitive salary
- RRSP/401K matching
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 Culture & Belief day + birthdays off
- Access to a comprehensive mental health care platform
- Health benefits from day one of employment
- Work from home reimbursements
- Optional global WeWork membership for those who want a change from their home office
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- Access to StackAdapt programmatic courses and certifications to support continuous learning
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events!
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®