Senior Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Product
Posted on Tuesday, October 24, 2023
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
As a key member of our Product Marketing team, you will lead a team focused on the creation and development of strategic product and solution marketing content and related programs. You will be responsible for creating engaging content and programs to aid in customer retention and adoption of the StackAdapt platform and its features and solutions. These initiatives will help fuel the ongoing hyper-growth of StackAdapt.
StackAdapt is a Remote First company. We are open to candidates located anywhere in the Greater Toronto Area for this position.
If this role speaks to you then please submit an application - we'd love to speak with you. Due to a high volume of interest, only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
What you'll be doing:
- Directly manage and support team
- Manage StackAdapt’s content management system (CMS) and grow adoption and engagement of collateral.
- Increase internal knowledge of CMS to ensure proper usage and increased performance.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders from various departments such as Product, Partnerships, Sales and Client Services and will collaborate with partners globally
- Create and own strategy and reporting for global collateral creation, including localized and translated content.
- Create strategy, utilizing reporting dashboards and data discovery, to support customer retention through creation of content, campaigns, ABM initiatives and more.
- Help lead and determine desired outcomes for Customer Advisory Boards.
What you'll bring to the table:
- Experience managing a team
- Prior working experience in marketing, product marketing or sales enablement positions where you can demonstrate that you have delivered results in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to craft customer-facing messaging and positioning of technology solutions
- Experience in creating a variety of sales tools that support revenue generation
- Prior experience supporting Customer Advisory Boards, customer retention and product adoption initiatives.
- A strong grasp of current marketing strategies and best practices
- Ability to effectively communicate and present information to a wide range of audiences
- Huge bonus if you’ve marketed adtech or martech solutions!
- Highly competitive salary + commission structure
- RRSP/401K matching
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 Culture & Belief day + birthdays off
- Access to a comprehensive mental health care platform
- Health benefits from day one of employment
- Work from home reimbursements
- Optional global WeWork membership for those who want a change from their home office
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- Access to StackAdapt programmatic courses and certifications to support continuous learning
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events!
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®