Senior Full Stack Engineer - Audiences, Inventory & Pixels
Posted on Saturday, October 21, 2023
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
Engineering at StackAdapt:
As an Engineer at StackAdapt, you will be directly involved in the development of our advertising platform, producing production level code that will have a direct impact on the success of our product. You will work with large data sets and have exposure to modern tech stacks around GoLang, Ruby on Rails, React, GraphQL and more. StackAdapt’s engineering organization believes in working collaboratively and cross functionally. You will get the opportunity to work in a diverse and flexible culture with dedicated career paths to help you succeed.
About the Audiences & Inventory team:
We build features that enable marketers to design ad campaigns that are targeted to a specific group of users based on their interests, location, custom identifiers and more. We partner with the data science team to offer more efficient and powerful ways to find new customers using machine learning.
StackAdapt is a Remote First company, we are open to candidates located anywhere in North America for this position.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Design, improve, and debug complex, scalable distributed systems.
- Find solutions to optimize bottle-necks and general system wide performance.
- Always on the lookout to keep the tech stack updated with current standards.
- Write extensible scalable and test-driven code.
- Take part in technical planning and architectural decision-making.
- Collaborate with team members on designing scalable, well tested, and well documented web architecture, including APIs and backend systems.
- Be able to take responsibility and ownership of projects from start to finish.
- Contribute to code reviews and technical spec reviews.
What We Are Looking For
- At least 3+ years of experience building web applications/integrations with outstanding UX.
- Experience collaborating closely with Product & Design to design, implement and iterate on high impact end-to-end product experiences.
- Experience working with relational databases and key-value stores
- Experience building applications from 0 - 1 using external APIs such as Shopify, Segment & Hubspot.
- Experience working on large scale Ruby on Rails / Go projects.
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®