Staff UX Researcher
Posted on Wednesday, October 18, 2023
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
As a Staff UX Researcher at StackAdapt, you will play a key role in creating user-centric solutions. You will uncover insights about our customers in order to build products that are more valuable, more enjoyable, and easier to use. You will lead generative and evaluative research, collaborating closely with product managers, designers, engineers, data scientists, and product leadership.
StackAdapt is a remote-first company, we are open to candidates located anywhere in Canada for this position.
What you'll be doing:
- Help define our product roadmap by diving deep into the experiences, context, motivations, and behaviors of current and potential customers.
- Execute user research, across various research methods, in order to uncover insights about new initiatives and/or existing user experiences; from generative to evaluative research.
- Work across our entire platform and beyond as we explore new opportunities
- Synthesize research results, collaborating closely with cross-functional teams to help them take action.
- Provide feedback and guidance to peers as they perform their own research; leveling up the organization in best practices, frameworks, tools, and shared understanding of our users.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Proven experience in user research within complex technology spaces, specifically in order to build products
- Expert-level discernment and execution in research methods and tooling, with objectives and constraints in mind
- Deep understanding of iterative product development lifecycles
- Excellent communication of insights and recommendations, to various audiences from product development teams to executive leadership
- Experience working through ambiguity with the ability to work fairly independently on a variety of tasks.
- Competitive salary
- RRSP/401k matching
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 Culture & Belief day + birthdays off
- Access to a comprehensive mental health care platform
- Health benefits from day one of employment
- Work-from-home reimbursements
- Optional global WeWork membership for those who want a change from their home office
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- Access to StackAdapt programmatic courses and certifications to support continuous learning
- Mentorship opportunities with industry leaders
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events!
If this role speaks to you then please submit an application - we'd love to speak with you. Due to a high volume of interest, only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®