Associate Product Manager, Planning
Posted on Friday, October 13, 2023
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
On StackAdapt's Product team, you will be building products that help our customers thrive. There is no "standard" day on the Product team at StackAdapt – every day will have its own set of interesting challenges. As an Associate Product Manager, you'll work collaboratively across our teams to establish requirements, write product specs, identify risks, and align stakeholders. You’ll lead the delivery of complex and multi-faceted projects that have a direct impact on delighting our customers. Your responsibilities will be dynamic and evolving – you could be negotiating detailed trade-offs with product and tech teams, expertly crafting a release plan, or coordinating stakeholders across different time zones. Ultimately, your work is meticulous and your results are impactful.
StackAdapt is a remote-first company, we are open to candidates located anywhere in North America for this position.
What you'll be doing:
- Organize, plan, and deliver a complex portfolio of products in alignment with stakeholders across the organization
- Own the delivery of our products end-to-end, alongside a world-class team of product managers, designers, and engineers
- Help operate and iterate the product team’s process of establishing requirements, spec-ing solutions, and building & launching features
- Help iterate and operationalize our Product Management function, to ensure we continuously to deliver value to our users
- Resolve delivery questions about your portfolio of products from customers and customer-facing teams
- Help to triage bugs and regressions as they appear
- Become an expert in ad-tech and programmatic media buying, understanding the competitive landscape, the evolving market needs, and how those things relate to StackAdapt's mission and vision
What you'll bring to the table:
- 2+ years of experience in project management, release management or delivery roles in a tech company; where you've helped ship large, complex software products before (and can speak to their successes)
- A Bachelor's degree, preferably in a technical field like computer science
- Crisp, clear, and effective communication - whether written or verbal - you always know your audience and have strong diplomacy skills that encourage cross-team collaboration
- Knowledge of Lean, Agile, and Product Management best practices
- You prioritize projects with reason, clarity, and purpose - ensuring alignment across the stakeholders you’re involving and the KPIs you’re measuring
- Competitive salary
- 401k/RRSP matching
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 Culture & Belief day + birthdays off
- Access to a comprehensive mental health care platform
- Health benefits from day one of employment
- Work-from-home reimbursements
- Optional global WeWork membership for those who want a change from their home office
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- Access to StackAdapt programmatic courses and certifications to support continuous learning
- Mentorship opportunities with industry leaders
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events!
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®