Programmatic Account Executive (Mobile App)
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, October 12, 2023
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
This new AE role will focus solely on StackAdapt’s untapped mobile app market. Reporting to a Sales Director, you’ll be responsible for both closing and growing programmatic advertising revenue from mobile app advertisers on the StackAdapt platform. A successful AE must have a clear understanding of the mobile landscape and seek partnership opportunities to further grow the client’s business with StackAdapt. You’ll work closely with StackAdapt Account Managers to grow and retain existing accounts as well as our inventory and solutions teams to ensure we are meeting performance expectations.
StackAdapt is a remote first company. We are open to candidates located anywhere in the US for this position.
What you'll be doing:
- Working closely with management to help build StackAdapt’s mobile GTM strategy
- Working closely with management/product teams to get products specified and built Identifying, pitching, and closing platform tests with mobile advertisers
- Manage existing client relations and seek account growth opportunities
- Working with your dedicated StackAdapt Account Manager to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new campaign strategies and solutions to clients, and building strong relationships
What you'll bring to the table:
- Strong background in mobile advertising space
- Experience building client pitch decks (and the associated research) to close new business
- Track record of success in a quota carrying environment
- Utilized various CRM tools to build a robust pipeline and ensured ongoing client satisfaction, renewal and opportunity discovery
- Ability to grasp and communicate technical concepts and platform-based knowledge
- Willing to travel occasionally to meet with clients within their region
- Highly competitive salary + commission structure
- 401K matching
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 Culture & Belief day + birthdays off
- Access to a comprehensive mental health care platform
- Health benefits from day one of employment
- Work from home reimbursements
- Optional global WeWork membership for those who want a change from their home office
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- Access to StackAdapt programmatic courses and certifications to support continuous learning
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events!
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®