Manager/Senior Manager of Inventory, Technical Operations
Posted on Friday, October 6, 2023
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
StackAdapt’s Inventory team focuses on developing and leading strategic growth initiatives across our suite of programmatic advertising products within key inventory channels. The Manager/Senior Manager of Inventory Technical Operations is a role that operates among the various inventory team functions to drive projects and initiatives. This is a role that requires operational excellence and project management expertise. A successful candidate will have in-depth technical knowledge on programmatic buying, oRTB, and digital ad serving.
StackAdapt is a Remote First company, we are open to candidates located anywhere in North America for this position.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support Core, Channel and Enterprise revenue teams as it relates to StackAdapt’s inventory solutions
- Oversee and manage projects to improve inventory platform features and capabilities
- Create technical documentation for project scoping and SOPs for workstreams
- Evaluate and lead technical initiatives with inventory partners (such as oRTB adoption, pod bidding, tag certification, etc)
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with inventory partners or projects
- Identify operational risks and opportunities for StackAdapt’s inventory offering Ad-hoc campaign troubleshooting, media planning, and investigations as required
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 5+ of digital advertising experience required, ideally working at a DSP, SSP or publisher
- Outstanding troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities with attention to detail
- Strong technical knowledge and writing skills
- Experience with oRTB, programmatic buying, header bidding, ad servers, rich media
- Track record of successfully managing strategic and operationally complex projects with cross-functional teams, including Product, Engineering, Revenue, Marketing, Legal, and Finance teams
- Bachelor’s degree in business, a quantitative field or equivalent practical experience
- Highly competitive salary
- RRSP/401K matching
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 Culture & Belief day + birthdays off
- Access to a comprehensive mental health care platform
- Health benefits from day one of employment
- Work from home reimbursements
- Optional global WeWork membership for those who want a change from their home office
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- Access to StackAdapt programmatic courses and certifications to support continuous learning
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events!
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®