IT Project Manager
Posted on Friday, October 6, 2023
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
We are looking for a dedicated, ambitious individual to join our team as IT Project Manager, IT & Operations. The candidate will manage and coordinate cross-functional teams to deliver game-changer projects that enable StackAdapt to innovate, scale, and achieve its vision for growth.
As Project Manager, you will lead complex, multi-disciplinary global programs and projects that optimize people, process and technology. You’ll bring best practices as well as a strategic focus to ensure the enterprise achieves scale and improves productivity via optimized processes and SaaS technologies. You will plan and scope cross-departmental requirements, prioritize work streams and dependencies with stakeholders, and usher projects through the end-to-end project lifecycle. This includes managing project work plans, mitigating risks, and clearly communicating goals to stakeholders and sponsors. Since your projects will often span multiple departments, you’ll keep all players accountable and aligned on progress, value, and outcomes.
StackAdapt is a remote-first company. We are open to candidates located anywhere in Canada for this position and encourage those from all backgrounds to apply.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead planning and execution of high-visibility programs and projects as a trusted IT/business partner to deliver solutions that fulfill business and technical requirements.
- Coordinate with various internal teams and external stakeholders such as sales, client success, finance, product and others to ensure alignment and achievement of strategic objectives.
- Partner with Procurement, InfoSec and stakeholders in RFPs and ROI analysis with third-parties.
- Identify and manage project risks and issues, ensuring proactive mitigation measures are in place.
- Provide regular updates and feedback to senior management and stakeholders on the progress, status, and issues of projects under management.
- Measure project performance and carry out post-project evaluations to reconcile to projected business case ROIs.
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience in project management best practices and methodologies, while knowing how to lead in an accelerated, value-add manner towards timely outcomes-based delivery.
- Ability to manage multiple complex, global projects simultaneously.
- Exceptional leadership, communication and facilitation skills to foster collaboration, unify stakeholders and third-parties, and advocate for positive change.
- Proven experience navigating SaaS technologies such as, but not limited to Salesforce, Sage, BambooHR, Workday, Snowflake, ThoughtSpot, and assessing new SaaS solutions for implementation to scale and mature the enterprise.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and execute tactically.
- Ability to bring structure and clarity to ambiguous situations in a high-growth, global environment.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business Administration, International business, Management, or a related field.
- Any of these certifications are a big bonus: Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), Certified International Project Manager (CIPM),Certified Global Business Professional (CGBP)
- Highly competitive salary
- RRSP matching
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 Culture & Belief day + birthdays off
- Access to a comprehensive mental health care platform
- Health benefits from day one of employment
- Work-from-home reimbursements
- Optional global WeWork membership for those who want a change from their home office
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc.)
- Access to StackAdapt programmatic courses and certifications to support continuous learning
- Mentorship opportunities with industry leaders
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events!
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®