Manager/Senior Manager of Supply Operations
Posted on Saturday, September 30, 2023
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
StackAdapt’s Inventory team focuses on developing and leading strategic growth initiatives across our suite of programmatic advertising products within key inventory channels. As the Senior Manager of Supply Operations, you will play a pivotal role in developing and nurturing global relationships with our supply partners. Your role includes championing StackAdapt’s position in market and optimizing our inventory offering and strategy, and you'll work in close collaboration with our Engineering, Product and Revenue teams to continuously enhance and expand our platform's capabilities.
StackAdapt is a Remote First company, we are open to candidates located anywhere in Canada for this position.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage and grow our SSP/exchange relationships globally, evaluate new partners/positioning of current partners on a regular cadence
- Maintain and document knowledge of key capabilities and offerings from supply partners (from technical specs to road map)
- Collect, consolidate, and synthesize insights to drive our product roadmap; execute the Inventory roadmap to align with the company’s strategy, while complying with industry standards and applicable government regulations
- Create business requirements, build proposals and work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful execution of projects
- Provide internal training on all things exchange/SSP-related
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 5+ of online advertising experience required, ideally working at a DSP, SSP or publisher
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving abilities with attention to detail
- Proven track record of building partnerships forging strong relationships with vendors, understanding their objectives and implementing best practices
- Track record of successfully managing strategic and operationally complex projects with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Account Management, Product, Marketing, Legal & Finance teams
- Bachelor’s degree in business, a quantitative field or equivalent practical experience
- Competitive salary
- RRSP matching
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 Culture & Belief day + birthdays off
- Access to a comprehensive mental health care platform
- Health benefits from day one of employment
- Work from home reimbursements
- Optional global WeWork membership for those who want a change from their home office
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- Access to StackAdapt programmatic courses and certifications to support continuous learning
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events!
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®