Enterprise Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Monday, September 25, 2023
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
The Enterprise Account Executive role is responsible for unlocking programmatic advertising revenue from holding company agencies and the largest advertising brands. You’ll own the relationships with our customers and drive greater adoption of our DSP through solutions oriented selling.
A successful AE must have a clear understanding of the client’s long-term business objectives and see partnership opportunities to further grow the client’s business with StackAdapt. You’ll work closely with StackAdapt Client Services teams to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new campaign strategies and solutions to clients, and building strong relationships.
StackAdapt is a Remote First company and we are open to candidates located in New York for this position.
What you'll be doing:
- Identifying, pitching, and closing platform sales deals with holding company agencies and brands
- Establish and nurture relationships with top executives at advertising agencies and their associated brands
- Engage in discussions about product development based on client feedback with senior stakeholders across sales, product and engineering
- Manage existing client relations and seek account growth opportunities
- Working with your dedicated StackAdapt Account Manager to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new campaign strategies and solutions to clients, and building strong relationships
- Showcase the benefits of StackAdapt's media buying platform through detailed product demonstrations.
What you'll bring to the table:
- 5-10+ years experience at a DSP, SSP, publisher, ad network, ad server, or digital agency
- Strong established network and relationships with decision-makers at hold-co advertising agencies
- A solutions oriented approach: ability to understand and communicate customer challenges and pain points and navigate internally to help solve challenges
- A deep understanding of the programmatic ecosystem and DSP dynamics
- Ability to travel to meet with customers in-market and conduct senior-level presentations
- Strong presentations skills and story-telling ability
- Curious and eager to learn
- Highly competitive salary + commission structure
- RRSP/401K matching
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 Culture & Belief day + birthdays off
- Access to a comprehensive mental health care platform
- Health benefits from day one of employment
- Work from home reimbursements
- Optional global WeWork membership for those who want a change from their home office
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- Access to StackAdapt programmatic courses and certifications to support continuous learning
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events!
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®