Data Analyst, Intern
IT, Data Science
Posted on Monday, September 25, 2023
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
StackAdapt is hiring a Data Analyst Intern to join our growing Partnerships Team. You will report to Senior Manager, Business Intelligence and will be responsible for creating dashboards and migrating existing reports to new internal platforms. You will get to interact with other internal teams addressing their data requests and designing dashboards to track key metrics. It is important that you maintain data accuracy with extreme attention to detail.
Duration of the internship will be for 4 months, starting in October/November 2023. We require 40 hours per week Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
StackAdapt is a Remote First company, we are open to candidates located anywhere in Canada. This role is remote from Canada only - not remote globally -
What you'll be doing:
- Assist the team in setting up BI dashboards in internal data visualization platforms
- Address data requests from internal teams and generate reports as needed
- Work with team members to setup new data sources and automate data refresh
- Address basic requests from our Sales team through Freshdesk when required
- Maintain data hygiene, accuracy with attention to detail
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Recent graduate. Bachelors in Computer Science, Data Science, or a related quantitative discipline
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking with ability to adhere to deadlines
- Proficient in Excel, SQL and Python (not mandatory) for data extraction and manipulation
- Experience with business intelligence tools such as Tableau, Power BI, or similar
- Exposure to data pipelines and Airflow is good to have, but not mandatory
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 Culture & Belief day + birthdays off
- Highly competitive salary
- RRSP matching
- Access to a comprehensive mental health care platform
- Full benefits from day one of employment
- Work-from-home reimbursements
- Optional global WeWork membership for those who want a change from their home office
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc.)
- Access to StackAdapt programmatic courses and certifications to support continuous learning
- Mentorship opportunities with industry leaders
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events!
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®