Director, Mobile App Product Strategy and Operations
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2023
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
StackAdapt’s Inventory team focuses on developing and leading strategic growth initiatives across our suite of programmatic advertising products within key inventory channels. As the Director, Mobile App, you will be responsible for leading a team and owning the strategic plan and trajectory of our mobile app product. Within this capacity, you will oversee all stages of the lifecycle, encompassing ideation, design, development, and continuous enhancement of mobile apps and initiatives aimed at user acquisition.
StackAdapt is a Remote First company, we are open to candidates located anywhere in the United States for this position.
What you'll be doing:
- Responsible for building and scaling the commercial strategy for our mobile app product including identifying growth opportunities, market sizing and segmentation
- Develop go-to-market strategies and materials designed to maximize market expansion and customer engagement
- Lead cross-functional teams and work alongside engineers, developers, designers to drive rapid and high-quality product development initiatives
- Develop strong partnerships with external partners to strengthen and advance product capabilities
- Collect, consolidate, and synthesize customer insights to drive our product roadmap
- Utilize data-driven insights to track app performance, user engagement, and other key metrics.
- Identify areas for improvement and develop strategies to optimize user acquisition, retention, and overall app success
- Stay current with mobile app development trends, tools, and technologies
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 8+ years of experience in growth/user acquisition
- Track record of success developing and executing multi-million dollar sustained user acquisition campaigns
- Experience working closely with Engineering & Product teams to launch and execute user acquisition products and features
- Deep expertise and knowledge of performance marketing, user acquisition strategies market development and trends
- Track record of successfully managing strategic and operationally complex projects with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Account Management, Product, Marketing, Legal & Finance teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, a quantitative field or equivalent practical experience
- Highly competitive salary + commission structure
- RRSP/401K matching
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 Culture & Belief day + birthdays off
- Access to a comprehensive mental health care platform
- Health benefits from day one of employment
- Work from home reimbursements
- Optional global WeWork membership for those who want a change from their home office
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- Access to StackAdapt programmatic courses and certifications to support continuous learning
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events!
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®