VP, APAC Sales
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, September 12, 2023
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
Are you passionate about digital advertising? Are you interested in building strong, meaningful client relations? Do you have experience managing and motivating a sales team? Do you thrive under pressure and hustle to get things done? If so, we want to hear from you! We’re looking for a Vice President of APAC (Asia-Pacific) Sales to join our Revenue team.
This role will drive organizational success selling into Brands and Advertising Agencies across the APAC region. Reporting to the CRO, you’ll be responsible for growing and training a team of new and existing StackAdapters. This role is the direct manager and lead for a team of Account Executives and Sales Directors, working in tandem with the CRO to grow StackAdapt’s APAC presence and revenue. Team members are currently located in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, and Japan. A successful VP of APAC Sales must have a clear understanding of geographical and cultural distinctions in APAC, and expertise in the programmatic media landscape in order to effectively lead the team across the region.
StackAdapt is a Remote-First company and we are open to candidates located in Singapore or Australia.
What you'll be doing:
- Hire, train, and lead a team of Sales Managers/Account Executives and Sales Directors across APAC to sell into brands and agencies.
- Act as a "Regional GM" to ensure the culture and functional teams operate as one team with a common mission. Your role will involve promoting StackAdapt’s core value of "We Win Together" and actively fostering an exceptional organizational culture that prioritizes inclusivity in the region.
- Partner closely with Client Services peers to ensure the teams build a world-class customer operating model with clear remits and operational efficiencies.
- Design, share, and execute against a regional sales strategy that motivates the team to effectively operate in a fast paced, high growth environment, and hit their quotas.
- Work across product, operations, marketing, and financial teams to remove blockers, evolve product road maps, and design our GTM strategy for each country and customer segment.
- Partner with tax, legal, and operational teams to develop the new markets playbook and country expansion plans.
- Support the teams to pitch key clients and prospects on StackAdapt, both in-person and virtually.
- Uncover actionable insights and design development curriculums that improve team performance in partnership with our sales enablement and revenue operations teams
- Collaborate with leadership peers and operations teams to design incentives and compensation plans that drive customer success and achieve company goals.
We'll be reaching out to applicants that have:
- Expert level understanding of programmatic media strategies, agency & brand media buying processes, and the competitive landscape within the digital advertising ecosystem.
- Successful track record selling into brands and agencies, including a strong set of existing industry relationships.
- Experienced leader who has built, trained and mentored sales and account teams.
- A deep knowledge of programmatic platforms and ecosystems, robust analytical skills and effective strategic planning.
- Strong understanding of the unique needs and differences across APAC markets.
- Huge bonus if you've used StackAdapt!
- Competitive salary
- CPF contributions
- 20 days of paid vacation + 1 Culture & Belief day + birthdays off
- Access to a comprehensive mental health care platform
- Private Health Insurance coverage
- Work from home reimbursements
- Optional global WeWork membership for those who want a change from their home office
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- An awesome parental leave policy
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®