Senior Programmatic Account Manager (Japan)
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, September 6, 2023
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
Are you a proactive problem solver with a passion for programmatic advertising? Are you a relationship builder with strong interpersonal communication skills? If so, then we want to hear from you! We’re looking for our first Senior Account Manager APAC Japan to join our expanding Revenue team.
Reporting to the Manager of Client Services, you’ll play an integral role in the post-sales relationships lifecycle as it relates to user adoption of the StackAdapt platform, regular client communications and campaign management. In addition, you’ll work closely with our first Sales Lead on the ground in Japan Tokyo to maximize both your client’s success with the platform and revenue opportunities within accounts.
A successful Senior AM at StackAdapt must have a strong understanding of our client’s business objectives and the ability to proactively communicate how new StackAdapt features and solutions can maximize the customer’s campaign ROI.
Curious to learn more? You can read about 'a day in the life of an Account Manager' on our blog.
StackAdapt is a remote-first company, We are open to candidates located in Japan for this position.
What you'll be doing:
- Act as the main point of contact for your portfolio of clients, supporting managed and self-serve users, understanding their goals and resolving any issues.
- Ensure client campaigns are successful by communicating with the client on their business/campaign goals, providing strategic solutions/recommendations and optimisations to meet identified KPIs for native, display, video, connected TV, Dooh, and audio campaigns across the StackAdapt platform.
- Set up/traffic advertising campaigns on StackAdapt Advertising DSP, including third-party tag implementation and pixel creation/troubleshooting.
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly reporting to clients, and ensure regular communication with your revenue team members.
- Help the team design unique campaign strategies within the StackAdapt platform.
- Recommend new opportunities and campaign strategies by analysing campaign performance on a regular basis.
- Participate in the identification of any potential opportunities to improve services, such as the development of tools, procedures and reports aimed to increase efficiency within the department and improvements across the platform for all users.
- Meetings, presentations, Quarterly Business Reviews and training/education
What you'll bring to the table:
- 5+ RTB/programmatic experience is a must (GDN, Yahoo! Japan, DSP, Ad Network)
- Proven success in managing client relationships and growing account revenue
- Bonus if you’ve worked in Google Analytics and/or Google Tag Manager
- Professional proficiency in native Japanese speaker and fluent in speaking and writing English
- Competitive salary with a commission structure
- A Private Medical Insurance allowance per month added to your salary.
- Internet and mobile phone allowance
- Work-from-home reimbursements
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events (virtually!)
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®