Programmatic Media Analyst (Canada)
Marketing & Communications, IT
Posted on Saturday, August 26, 2023
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
Our Programmatic Media Analyst brings together the best of StackAdapt analytical capabilities – drawing from internal and 3rd party data sources to combine data-driven findings into insightful dashboards and presentations to help internal and external clients to transform their programmatic execution strategies.
As a Programmatic Media Analyst you will gain exposure to working with individuals from functional areas within the company. Your technical expertise and understanding of operating KPIs coupled with compelling storytelling skills will help to identify key growth opportunities across different industries and brands.
Our Programmatic Media Analyst reports to the Director of Analytics and will own analytical service delivery and special projects from start to finish while supporting the Revenue team with out-of-the-box ideas and data-driven recommendations.
StackAdapt is a Remote First company, we are open to candidates located anywhere in Canada for this position.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Provide ongoing and post-campaign analysis to the Client Service teams
- Search and analyze new data sources to provide additional insights
- Prepare and execute Quarterly Business Reviews for select customers
- Provide data-driven insights and participate in new business proposals
- Use an out-of-box approach to every task
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's Degree - quantitative studies preferred (finance, economics, statistics, math etc.)
- 1 year of relevant experience working in a digital advertising/media analytics environment
- Strong understanding of the media programmatic environment, drivers and KPIs
- Outstanding analytical skills and ability to deliver data-driven insights independently
- Strong communication skills, including inspiring storytelling to explain detailed performance and statistical analyses during client-facing meetings
- The ability to work within a demanding and dynamic team environment
- Highly competitive salary
- RRSP/401K matching
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 Culture & Belief day + birthdays off
- Access to a comprehensive mental health care platform
- Health benefits from day one of employment
- Work from home reimbursements
- Optional global WeWork membership for those who want a change from their home office
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- Access to StackAdapt programmatic courses and certifications to support continuous learning
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events!
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®