Manager, Production & Quality
Posted on Wednesday, August 16, 2023
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
As a Manager, Production & Quality within the Creative Services department at StackAdapt, you will lead a portion of our global in-house production team as well as a roster of vendors, partners, and freelancers, with a focus on excellence in creative production and quality. From managing cutting-edge digital advertising assets and production software to coaching and inspiring team members, this role offers a unique opportunity to drive innovation, collaborate with internal and external teams, and contribute to a thriving creative environment.
Join us in this exciting journey to disrupt the creative advertising landscape!
StackAdapt is a Remote First company, we are open to candidates located anywhere in Canada for this position.
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting the commercialization of premium creative services such as live-action video production and user-generated content.
- Hiring, training, and managing a video-focused team comprised of motion designers, producers, and other creative roles.
- Sourcing, evaluating, negotiating rates, and managing vendors to fulfill production needs or expand services.
- Proactively improving and overseeing efficient processes for briefing, production planning and management, resourcing, scheduling, quality control, reviews and sign-off, and asset delivery.
- Collaborating with internal teams such as Sales, Marketing, and Tech to continuously elevate the services and experiences we deliver to our clients every day.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 3+ years experience managing a team of digital or video producers, within the creative or advertising industry
- Comprehensive knowledge of the programmatic and creative advertising industries, technologies, and processes
- Proven experience managing client and vendor relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to understand your audience and promote teamwork across different departments
- Proven experience leveraging automation or technology and enabling data-driven decisions to optimize production processes
- Highly competitive salary
- RRSP matching
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 Culture & Belief day + birthdays off
- Access to a comprehensive mental health care platform
- Health benefits from day one of employment
- Work-from-home reimbursements
- Optional global WeWork membership for those who want a change from their home office
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc.)
- Access to StackAdapt programmatic courses and certifications to support continuous learning
- Mentorship opportunities with industry leaders
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events!
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®