Senior Director, Inventory Development
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, August 15, 2023
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
StackAdapt’s Inventory team focuses on developing and leading strategic growth initiatives across our suite of programmatic advertising products within key inventory channels. As the Senior Director of Inventory Development, you will develop and grow relationships with supply partners, top-tier publishers, and media owners on a global scale to maximize StackAdapt’s inventory footprint. This position will play a crucial role in championing inventory innovation that seamlessly aligns with our evolving technical roadmap.
StackAdapt is a Remote First company, we are open to candidates located anywhere in North America for this position.
What you'll be doing:
- Own and develop relationships with our most strategic partners while championing innovation through productive feedback loops between unique advertiser initiatives and StackAdapt’s inventory product roadmap
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to enhance GTM effectiveness, gather inventory product market intelligence and understand customer insights that will guide our global strategy and inventory product roadmaps
- Establish partnerships with premier digital publishers globally
- Lead efforts to secure programmatic inventory access and prioritize distribution points with all publisher partners
- Collaborate with the technical operations team to streamline operational processes and optimize programmatic inventory management.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Proven programmatic experience in publisher business development for SSPs, data companies, media companies, or other related organizations
- Track record of successfully building relationships with decision-makers at top digital publishers
- Expert understanding of the sell side of digital advertising
- Experience with building and leading international teams
- Track record of successfully managing strategic and operationally complex projects with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Account Management, Product, Marketing, Legal & Finance teams
- Impeccable business judgment, along with an inclination to formulate hypotheses, design tests, and use problem-solving techniques to evaluate solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in business, a quantitative field or equivalent practical experience
- Competitive salary
- 401K matching
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 Culture & Belief day + birthdays off
- Access to a comprehensive mental health care platform
- Health benefits from day one of employment
- Work from home reimbursements
- Optional global WeWork membership for those who want a change from their home office
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- Access to StackAdapt programmatic courses and certifications to support continuous learning
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events!
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®