Senior Programmatic Account Manager (East)
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, August 10, 2023
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
Reporting to the Manager of Client Services, you’ll play an integral role in post-sales client relationships as it relates to user adoption of the StackAdapt platform, campaign management, and account expansion opportunities. You’ll work closely with your Account Executives, dedicated Programmatic Strategists, and in cross functional teams to maximize the campaign ROI of our customers.
StackAdapt is a Remote First company. We are open to candidates located anywhere in the East Region of the US for this position.
What you'll be doing:
- Act as the main point of contact for your portfolio of clients across a wide range of verticals
- Design unique campaign strategies within the StackAdapt platform
- Ensure client campaigns are successful by providing regular reporting on their campaign goals, providing strategic solutions and optimizations to meet identified KPIs
- Set up/traffic advertising campaigns on the StackAdapt DSP, including third party tag implementation and pixel creation/troubleshooting
- Participate in the identification of upselling opportunities and improve services such as the development of tools, procedures and reports aimed to increase efficiency
- Optimize campaigns and recommend new opportunities by analyzing campaign performance on a regular basis
- In-person and virtual meetings, presentations, Quarterly Business Reviews and training/education
What you'll bring to the table:
- Real Time Bidding/programmatic expertise (DSP, Ad Network)
- Experience running Google Ad Words, Facebook Ads or executed through a DSP as a self-serve user
- Proven success in managing client relationships and assisting in growing revenue
- The ability to grasp and communicate technical concepts and platform-based knowledge
- Flexibility to travel occasionally to meet with clients within their region
- Highly competitive salary + commission structure
- RRSP/401K matching
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 Culture & Belief day + birthdays off
- Access to a comprehensive mental health care platform
- Health benefits from day one of employment
- Work from home reimbursements
- Optional global WeWork membership for those who want a change from their home office
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- Access to StackAdapt programmatic courses and certifications to support continuous learning
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events!
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®