Senior Financial Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis
IT, Accounting & Finance
Posted on Friday, August 4, 2023
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
The Financial Planning & Analysis team at StackAdapt is responsible for partnering with functional leaders across the organization to support our strategic objectives. The team plays a pivotal role in the organization by equipping our business partners with insights and analysis from a financial lens.
Reporting to the Director of Financial Planning and Analysis, this role will work closely across the organization to support the team’s financial forecasting, long range planning, reporting and analysis efforts. StackAdapt is a Remote First company, we are open to candidates located in Toronto for this position.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop and maintain financial models to forecast assigned business segments
- Provide analytical support to functional leaders, quantifying financial impacts to our bottom line and performance metrics
- Support our quarterly three-statement modeling forecasts and annual planning cycle
- Prepare presentation materials for our executive team and board of directors
- Support enhancement initiatives within our finance organization, from process optimization to software integrations
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Proven track record in a mature FP&A environment, specifically with experience building models and extracting actionable insights from large data sets
- Experience working with marketing & product teams in a technology environment a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively to business partners across multiple functions
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and Google Sheets
- Curiosity in learning new systems (ERP, Data visualization, FP&A software)
- Experience in sales or technology organizations preferred, not required
- Ability to work collaboratively while managing multiple deliverables
- Highly competitive salary
- RRSP matching
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 Culture & Belief day + birthdays off
- Access to a comprehensive mental health care platform
- Full benefits from day one of employment
- Work from home reimbursements
- Optional global WeWork membership for those who want a change from their home office
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- Access to StackAdapt programmatic courses and certifications to support continuous learning
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events!
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®