Director of Channel Marketing
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Wednesday, August 2, 2023
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
StackAdapt is seeking a Global Director of Channel Marketing to lead all of our channel marketing efforts across our partner ecosystem as we support the development of alliances, partnerships and integrations with a wide variety of resellers (platforms, clouds, experiences) and marketplaces. The Martech addressable market is estimated to be at least $350B in 2022 and growing in the high single digits and few future capabilities for integration into the martech stack hold more promise than programmatic advertising planning and execution.
The Director of Channel Marketing will work closely with the Channel Partnerships team to develop and execute campaigns to attract and qualify key target accounts for each partner type. This executive will also define and execute a strategy to generate demand from within the different types of channel partners, develop marketing campaign templates and work with partner marketing at partner companies to generate demand within their customer bases, and report on progress to key goals in service to driving business growth.
The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial, a self-starter, unafraid of taking risks in service of achieving outcomes, can communicate clearly and concisely, and can motivate the people they work with each and every day. The successful candidate is someone who hears nine reasons why something might not or will not work and can focus on the one reason why it will be a raging success.
StackAdapt is a Remote First company, we are open to candidates located anywhere in North America for this position.
What you'll be doing:
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop a holistic, multi-channel marketing strategy that promotes a defined value proposition across all marketing platforms in support of partner recruitment and joint go-to-market or partner go-to-market campaigns.
- Execute programs and campaigns that meet demand/lead generation goals and translate directly into growth in the number of partners we add to the program.
- Develop campaign templates, tools and incentives in key industries for partners to use in order to generate demand within their customer base.
- Align with strategic partners to create unique demand generation campaigns in service to land more business as a part of the partnership.
- Develop a channel sales enablement and engagement strategy for the sales teams of our channel partners to keep StackAdapt top of mind.
- Manage the channel marketing budget for the business to ensure a strong return on all program spend for each dollar invested.
- Support Co-Marketing in various areas such as webinars, case studies, joint collateral, blog posts, PR releases, social communications, demos, podcasts, website content, newsletters, beta programs, and awareness and enablement programs.
What you'll bring to the table:
- Proven expertise in owning and managing channel marketing programs for a high tech or SAAS company.
- Experience using different marketing attribution models to articulate the value marketing is driving for the business and understanding the optimal mix of marketing activities in order to increase the velocity of the customer journey.
- Strong budgetary management experience and analytical skills. Proven track record of evaluating marketing spend to determine ROI and inform future activities/investments.
- Exemplary leadership and management skills. Ability to lead by example and inspire others to achieve success.
- Technical acumen in the marketing systems and processes, with working knowledge of Salesforce CRM and Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Highly creative with the ability to innovate new ways to generate interest and excitement among targeted audiences.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Competitive salary
- 401K matching
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 Culture & Belief day + birthdays off
- Access to a comprehensive mental health care platform
- Health benefits from day one of employment
- Work from home reimbursements
- Optional global WeWork membership for those who want a change from their home office
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- Access to StackAdapt programmatic courses and certifications to support continuous learning
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events!
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®