Graphic Designer (Digital Ads)
Posted on Saturday, July 29, 2023
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
Are you interested in becoming a Production Designer? You'll essentially be a digital graphic designer who takes a brief provided by a client or Creative Strategist and executes any required deliverables for the campaign. This mainly includes native ads, HTML5 (animated and/or interactive) or static banners, and presentation design. If you're skilled in video editing, audio editing, and illustration, you may also get to work on those too.
We're looking for candidates who have a high level of attention to detail and who can manage a variety of tasks at one time and shift priorities as needed quickly. This person is eager to continuously improve their design skillset, can work independently, and show curiosity/interest in innovating what an ad can be!
StackAdapt is a Remote First company. We are open to candidates located anywhere in Canada for this position.
We'll be reaching out to applicants that have:
- 1-3 years experience minimum in digital graphic design.
- Formal schooling is not required but is beneficial.
- A digital portfolio or work samples are mandatory. Website preferred in order to see motion/animation examples. PDF to be considered if work is excellent.
- Advanced to expert-level experience with Adobe Suite, including at least a basic After Effects knowledge
- Intermediate to advanced skills in motion design, animation, or interaction design
- Experience creating ads, campaigns, or promotional content for digital - this may include social media, email newsletters, websites, paid advertising, etc.
Note: All candidates must submit samples, a portfolio or link to a personal website to be considered
What you’ll bring to the table:
- A compelling design portfolio filled with digital executions (we would love to see those banner ads!)
- Strong abilities in Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects - emphasis on After Effects!
- A desire to work autonomously on fast-paced projects across a wide range of industries
- Experience with asset optimization across digital, mobile, and/or video platforms
- Additional consideration given to candidates with advanced experience in: motion design or animation, Adobe Animate, HTML & CSS and/or Google Web Designer
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 Culture & Belief day + birthdays off
- Highly competitive salary
- 401K matching
- Access to a comprehensive mental health care platform
- Full benefits from day one of employment
- Work-from-home reimbursements
- Optional global WeWork membership for those who want a change from their home office
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc.)
- Access to StackAdapt programmatic courses and certifications to support continuous learning
- Mentorship opportunities with industry leaders
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events!
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®