Project Manager, Global Expansion
Posted on Saturday, May 20, 2023
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate, dedicated, an ambitious individual to take on the role of Project Manager for Global Expansion. The candidate will play a crucial role in managing and coordinating our expansion projects globally.
As our Project Manager, Global Expansion, you will lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects around the world. You will plan requirements with internal customers and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks, and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders. Your projects will often span time zones and hemispheres, and it's your job to keep all the players coordinated on the project's progress and deadlines.
StackAdapt is a remote-first company. We are open to candidates located anywhere in Canada for this position and encourage those from all backgrounds to apply.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead the detailed planning and execution of global expansion projects, ensuring their successful completion within the specified timelines and budgets.
- Coordinate with various internal teams and external stakeholders such as sales, client success, finance, product and others, to ensure project alignment and achievement of strategic objectives.
- Identify and manage project risks and issues, ensuring adequate mitigation measures are in place.
- Provide regular updates and feedback to senior management and all stakeholders on the progress, status, and issues of all projects under management.
- Evaluate project performance and carry out post-project evaluation to identify key learnings and improvement areas.
What you'll bring to the table:
- Proven experience in project management, with a track record of delivering successful global expansion projects.
- Practical experience, adaptability, and a deep understanding of cultural differences and global business environments.
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Exceptional leadership, communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with diverse stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and execute tactically.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business Administration, International business, Management, or a related field.
- Any of these certifications are a big bonus: Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), Certified International Project Manager (CIPM),Certified Global Business Professional (CGBP)
- Ability to work outside of standard office hours when required.
- Working Conditions: This role involves a flexible work schedule, as you will be coordinating with teams across different time zones. Occasionally, work will be required outside of regular office hours to support our international operations and to engage with stakeholders in various time zones.
- Highly competitive salary
- RRSP matching
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 Culture & Belief day + Birthdays Off
- Access to a comprehensive mental health care platform
- Full benefits from day one of employment
- Work from home reimbursements
- Optional global WeWork membership for those who want a change from their home office
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- Access to StackAdapt programmatic courses and certifications to support continuous learning
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events!
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®
See more open positions at StackAdapt
Something looks off?