Programmatic Account Manager (Political & Advocacy Vertical Team)
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, May 18, 2023
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
Reporting to the Manager of Client Services - Political & Advocacy Vertical, you’ll play an integral role in post-sales client relationships as it relates to user adoption of the StackAdapt platform, campaign management, and account expansion opportunities. You’ll work closely with your Account Executives, dedicated Programmatic Strategists, and in cross functional teams to maximize the campaign ROI of our Political & Advocacy customers. You will also have the opportunity to grow into a Senior Account Manager or Team Lead role directly from this position.
A successful AM must have a strong background working in political media. They must also have a clear understanding of goals, objectives, KPIs and exposure to solutions that are important to political media buyers.
StackAdapt is a Remote First company. We are open to candidates located anywhere in Toronto and the US for this position.
What you'll be doing:
- Act as the main point of contact for your portfolio of clients within the Political Vertical.
- Ensure client campaigns are successful by providing regular reporting on their campaign goals, providing strategic solutions and optimizations to meet identified KPIs.
- Set up/traffic advertising campaigns on the StackAdapt DSP, including third party tag implementation and pixel creation/troubleshooting.
- Participate in the identification of upselling opportunities and improve services such as the development of tools, procedures and reports aimed to increase efficiency.In-person and virtual meetings, presentations, Quarterly Business Reviews and training/education.
- Working within tight deadlines as outlined by our internal SLAs.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Real Time Bidding/programmatic expertise (DSP, Ad Network).
- Experience running Google Ad Words, Facebook Ads or executed through a DSP as a self-serve user.
- Proven success in managing client relationships and assisting in growing revenue.
- The ability to grasp and communicate technical concepts and platform-based knowledge.
- Flexibility to travel & meet with clients within their region.
- Experience working with political & advocacy campaigns with strong understanding of common goals and KPIs.
- Exposure to political media solutions across data, measurement and attribution.
- Highly competitive salary + commission structure
- RRSP/401K matching
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 Culture & Belief day + birthdays off
- Access to a comprehensive mental health care platform
- Full benefits from day one of employment
- Work from home reimbursements
- Optional global WeWork membership for those who want a change from their home office
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- Access to StackAdapt programmatic courses and certifications to support continuous learning
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events!
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®
See more open positions at StackAdapt
Something looks off?