Reporting Developer, Financial Planning and Analysis
Software Engineering, Accounting & Finance
Posted on Friday, May 12, 2023
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
We are looking for a Reporting Developer to join our Financial Planning & Analysis group within the Finance department. As a Reporting Developer, you will provide quantitative analyses, strategic recommendations to cross-functional teams. You will help build and maintain data infrastructure pipelines and processes within StackAdapt. You will articulate business questions, pulling numbers from multiple & large datasets to provide meaningful business insights and become a subject-matter expert on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) maintenance as well as cross-functional connectivity.
StackAdapt is a Remote First company, we are open to candidates located anywhere in Canada willing to work within EST time zone
What you'll be doing:
- Responsible for developing automated, scalable reporting and analytics solutions for the Financial Planning & Analysis Team
- Continuously and meticulously monitor, report & review monthly process automation and database maintenance
- Assist Finance team members with analyzing performance, identify internal & external trends from data, troubleshoot issues, identify new insights, and address ad hoc data requests
- Own and drive initiatives that improve internal efficiencies, optimize data pipelines, and facilitate data wrangling for the Finance team
- Partner closely with other functions within Finance as well as teams outside of Finance to achieve cross-functionally on data analysis providing meaningful and strategic recommendations to teams
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Prior working experience in a quantitative or analytics-driven environment with solid understanding of relational databases
- Experience with API connectivity implementation and ongoing maintenance
- Experience working with large datasets with strong technical skills - scripting at high-level (SQL, Python, R, etc.)
- Experience designing ETL flows
- Experience working with data visualization tools (Tableau, Thoughtspot, Power BI, Qlik, Looker, Google Data Studio, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, comfortable presenting detailed technical and statistical analyses to senior stakeholders.
- Finance ERP experience/expertise such as Sage Intacct, NetSuite or other related platforms is a plus.
- Highly competitive salary
- RRSP matching
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 Culture & Belief day + Birthdays off
- Access to a comprehensive mental health care platform
- Full benefits from day one of employment
- Work from home reimbursements
- Optional global WeWork membership for those who want a change from their home office
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- Access to StackAdapt programmatic courses and certifications to support continuous learning
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events!
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®
See more open positions at StackAdapt
Something looks off?