Business Development Representative (AU)
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, March 22, 2023
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
Are you interested in the growing digital advertising industry? Do you bring positive energy and a growth mindset? Does the idea of joining the fastest-growing DSP in the world in their newest expansion market get you excited? If so, we
want to hear from you!
We’re looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our growing international Revenue Team.The StackAdapt BDR role is a collaborative position, focused on the strategy and execution of unlocking new agency & brand partnership opportunities. You’ll play an integral role in the Revenue Team assisting other team members in identifying new areas to drive revenue and accelerate company growth. A successful candidate will spearhead the opportunity with hard work, team spirit, and a desire to succeed in sales.
StackAdapt is a remote-first company, we are open to candidates located anywhere in Australia for this position.
What you'll be doing:
- Generating outbound, net-new conversations through high-volume prospecting, cold outreach, and top-of-funnel programmatic sales.
- Identifying prospective clients and opportunities for StackAdapt to penetrate and perform at the highest level.
- Crafting relevant and personalised multi-touch outreach strategies to capture the attention of the correct decision makers.
- Deeply understanding our product and service offerings, our USPs and key differentiators in the APAC market.
- Striving to be a consultative partner who can communicate value to the correct mobilisers and carefully qualify leads through efficient discovery.
- Securing meetings and passing the opportunity on to the Sales Team.
- Working collaboratively with Sales Managers to unlock new business.
What you'll bring to the table:
- 1+ years of experience in a BDR, SDR, or similar high-volume sales/customer-facing role
- History of consistently achieving performance-related goals (KPIs)
- Are organised, self-motivated, and comfortable working autonomously & remotely
- Understanding of the digital advertising sales landscape - bonus points for programmatic experience!
- A solutions-focused approach to problem solving
- Are comfortable in a high-volume, top-of-funnel role
- Desire to develop a career in business development
- Competitive salary + commission structure
- Superannuation contributions
- 20 days of paid vacation + 1 Culture & Belief day + birthdays off
- Access to a comprehensive mental health care platform
- Private Health Insurance coverage
- Full benefits from day one of employment
- Work from home allowance
- Optional global WeWork membership for those who want a change from their home office
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- Access to StackAdapt programmatic courses and certifications to support continuous learning
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events!
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®
See more open positions at StackAdapt
Something looks off?