Technical Solutions Specialist (APAC)
IT, Customer Service
Posted on Wednesday, March 15, 2023
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
We're seeking a talented Technical Solutions Specialist to join our team. Our product is dynamic with an evolving UI, complex front and backend systems, and lots of data to investigate. The individual will ensure technical support, product questions, and client inquiries are investigated, addressed, and routed to the appropriate teams if necessary. You'll be working closely with the technical leadership team, product managers, software engineers, and client-facing team members.
StackAdapt is a Remote First company, and we are open to candidates located in the APAC region.
What you'll be doing:
- Troubleshooting simple to complex system setups across various platforms
- Help guide users and clients alike with the technical intricacies of our platform
- Identifying root causes of technical issues and addressing potentially complex technical problems/questions and querying databases and monitoring systems, including SQL and/or Elasticsearch.
- Taking ownership of escalations and highly technical problem solving.
- Working with clients to help solve their technical issues
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Proven experience in technical support, product support, and/or software engineering capacity
- Basic to intermediate knowledge/experience in Digital Advertising
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Experience identifying root causes of technical issues and addressing potentially complex technical problems/questions
- Experience querying databases and monitoring systems, including SQL and/or Elasticsearch
- Strong communication skills to explain potentially complex situations to team members and clients
- Experience with Google Tag Manager (GTM) and CMS systems (WordPress, Shopify, Hubspot) is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Superannuation contributions
- 20 days of paid vacation + 1 Culture & Belief day + birthdays off
- Access to a comprehensive mental health care platform
- Private Health Insurance coverage
- Full benefits from day one of employment
- Work from home allowance
- Optional global WeWork membership for those who want a change from their home office
- Robust training and onboarding programCoverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- Access to StackAdapt programmatic courses and certifications to support continuous learning
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events!
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®
See more open positions at StackAdapt
Something looks off?