Senior QA Automation Developer
Software Engineering, Quality Assurance
Posted on Tuesday, December 6, 2022
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
StackAdapt is seeking a talented QA Automation Developer who is passionate about software quality and test automation to be part of a highly impactful team that will directly affect the success of product releases in a cross-functional agile environment. In addition, you will be responsible for implementing reliable and scalable automation test cases and integrating them into our CI/CD pipeline. These initiatives will serve to enhance our software quality, accelerate our defect detection and prevention capabilities as well as transform our software development process. As a founding member of the test automation team, you will have the exciting opportunity to be part of it from the beginning.
Learn more about our engineering culture here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXM2NrkhKZc
StackAdapt is a Remote First company, we are open to candidates located anywhere in Canada for this position.
What you'll be doing:
- Participate in the development of in-house automated test scripts and tooling that address areas such as functional, system, API, integration, UI and regression testing
- Work collaboratively with Platform, Product, DevOps, and other teams in order to deploy and run automated tests on test environments with CI/CD
- Provide timely test result feedback to the Platform Team, the QA team and other relevant stakeholders
- Participate in technical planning, code review and architectural decision-making
What you bring the to the table:
- 3+ years of test automation experience with API & UI test automation frameworks such as Playwright, Selenium, Cypress, Mocha, Jest or Junit
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Github Actions, CircleCI
- Strong understanding of scalable system design for web-based APIs and backend processing systems
- In-depth understanding of QA methodologies in a software company with short release cycles
- Experience writing test cases that cover edge/negative cases, compatibility, and concurrency tests in test case management tools like TestRail
- Experience working with relational databases Hands-on experience with SQL and ability to query for large data sets
- Competitive salary
- RRSP matching
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 Culture & Belief day + birthdays off
- Access to a comprehensive mental health care platform
- Full benefits from day one of employment
- Work from home reimbursements
- Optional global WeWork membership for those who want a change from their home office
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- Access to StackAdapt programmatic courses and certifications to support continuous learning
- Mentorship opportunities with industry leaders
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events!
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®
See more open positions at StackAdapt
Something looks off?