As a Lead DevOps, you will be required to plan, design and implement local and cloud infrastructure for CICD and other form of automation related to various project, including but not limited to automated testbench, report generation etc. You will work closely with our ASIC, Firmware and QA team to elaborate CICD process and testbench to best suit their need. It may include some hardware in the loop infrastructure. Some tasks may also include evaluating possibility to deploy part of our CI/CD pipeline in the cloud and interconnect some of our tools together. This role is crucial to enhance our workflow. This position reports to the Director of Software.
- Communicating with the IT department for deployment of the required infrastructure for the DevOps need
- Elaborating procedure and optimizing workflow to put in place state of the art and best practice when it comes to CICD
- Consider security aspect of our CICD so no key information is leaked in our CICD
- Research and evaluate offloading some of our CICD in the cloud
- Writing and optimizing Docker image
- Writing and optimizing GitLab CICD pipeline and/or Jenkins
- Interconnecting different tools together
- Writing different script to use API of those different tools (ex; Microsoft Graph API)
- Creating and exposing new API and webhooks to our in-house tools
- Working with container-based technology (Docker, Docker swarm, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Automating report generation
- Integrating test result into database
- Writing API and front end to access some of our test report
- Participating in the development of different project to make product designed to be tested and be part of a CICD cycle
- Mentor/Train further people in DevOps
- Graduate in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, IT Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of experience in DevOps
- Writing shell script (Bash, Powershell, etc.)
- Experience writing CICD pipeline script using some popular platform like GitLab, Jenkins, Github, Azure CICD, etc.
- Experience in C programming (Or related language)
- Experience in Python and other scripting language
- Experience using database
- Extensive knowledge of Linux, and basic knowledge of windows
- Experience with virtualization and container technologies (VMware, KVM, Docker)
- Knowledge of some monitoring & logging tools like Graylog, Prometheus, Grafana, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communications and presentation skills (French and English)
- Ability to multi-task, set project priorities, establish task focused goals and objectives for self and show initiative
- Write clean, understandable, robust, and sustainable code
Promote the following values/qualities:
- Cooperation: Have the success of the team at heart.
- Rigor: Take pride in carefully executed work.
- Motivation: Exceed your limits in a job you love.
- Initiative: Propose new ideas and act.
- Leadership: Positively influencing those around us.
- Knowledge of some infrastructure automation tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt…)
- Experience in embedded system
- A growing start-up where each person has an important role in the success of the Company
- Be part of a passionate, creative and motivated team in a collaborative mode
- A place where you can grow and become the professional you want to be
- Group insurance from day one
- Employee stock option plan
- Hybrid work and flexible hours to balance work/personal life
- In addition to vacation, sick leave and holidays, Spark offers additional days off
Something looks off?