Operating since 2012, Spacelist is Canada's largest commercial real estate listings platform. Businesses use Spacelist to find office, retail, industrial and co-working spaces, while listing agents and property owners market available properties on the site.
We are looking for a creative, motivated, and data-driven marketing manager to lead our outbound marketing campaigns. You’ll be leading the development, management and optimizations of outbound marketing campaigns (email, landing pages, ads) and assisting with additional marketing and business development activities.
This is a remote role offered anywhere in Canada and will be reporting to the Head of Sales/Marketing.
- Prepare and schedule monthly email campaigns
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes
- Create shareable thought leadership bsed marketing content
- Support content planning, marketing and sales.
- Managing the Content Calendar (Asana)
- Developing/optimizing Sales & Marketing Campaigns (Sendinblue, Hubspot)
- Creating/Managing LinkedIn marketing.
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years of hands-on marketing experience in a B2B role (SaaS preferred)
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Be a self-starter and not be afraid to get your hands dirty
- Creative thinker for problem solving and marketing initiatives
- Organized and a great at multi-tasking
- Proficiency in marketing software (Hubspot experience a plus)
- Proficiency in an email automation tool (we use SendInBlue and HubSpot)
- Experience with Wordpress a plus
- Experience with project management tools (Asana experience a plus)
- Asks questions! You're not expected to know everything about this business, and we want you to be comfortable and interested in asking questions.
Benefits and Perks
- Excellent health benefits package with dental
- Ability to work remotely anywhere in Canada
- Paid Vacation
Something looks off?