Senior Customer Success Manager
Freestar engineers cutting-edge monetization solutions for websites. By combining industry-leading technology, data, and massive scale, we enable busy site owners to seamlessly maximize revenue while freeing themselves of the hassles of ad operations. Publishers then have more time to do what they do best: create content.
Reporting to the Director of Customer Success, our Senior Customer Success Managers are on the front lines dealing with our top tier clients directly. Due to the nature of the role, having a strong understanding of publisher needs, being able to concisely articulate technology products, a knowledge of current and emerging advertising products (such as ad serving, header bidding, video, etc.), and a tight grasp on monetization strategies will be the keys to your success. You will work with Yield Managers, Publisher Operations, Engineers, and Business Intelligence to help solve issues and optimize our publishers' ad stacks.
You will liaise between our clients and internal teams on a daily basis. You will be the face and voice of Freestar, responding to clients via phone, email, and Slack. You will also work on monitoring site performance, offering optimization ideas with the help of the PubOps team, and business reviews for our publishers.
While this is not a sales role, you will still need to be comfortable in offering our publishers all of the Freestar solutions that make sense for their needs. We are revenue experts, so if there is room for growth, our clients expect to hear those ideas from us.
- You’re a patient and skillful written and verbal communicator
- You enjoy being busy and having steady work throughout the day
- You have AdTech experience and understand the programmatic landscape
- You have 2-3 years of Client Services experience, preferably in the AdTech world
- You are comfortable with Google Products and working in CRM systems
- You have the drive and temperament to learn and adjust quickly.
What you can expect in return:
- Full-Time, Salaried Position
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K with company match, vested immediately
- The opportunity to be part of something BIG
Freestar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship