Sales Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
Dallas, TX, USA
Posted on Saturday, January 13, 2024
Sonrai (pronounced Son-ree), which means “data” in Irish, helps enterprises unearth, prioritize, and remove risks in every part of their cloud. Our mission is to deliver the preeminent platform for enterprise companies to understand, monitor, and govern risk across every part of their public cloud. We are backed by seasoned cybersecurity investors including Menlo Ventures, Polaris Partners, TenEleven Ventures, and ISTARI.
Candidates who join our team will have a tremendous impact on our success & mission to be the industry leader in our space. We’re looking for candidates who are passionate about solving the complex cloud security challenges posed by rapid cloud adoption with a motivated, close-knit team.
Sonrai Security is seeking an entry-level Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our sales team. The SDR will be responsible for identifying and generating new business opportunities through outbound prospecting and qualifying inbound leads. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, self-driven, and passionate about building a career in sales.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Conduct outbound prospecting to identify new business opportunities using various channels such as phone, email, and social media
- Qualify inbound leads and follow up with them promptly
- Build and maintain a pipeline of potential customers using our CRM system
- Collaborate with Account Based Sales Associates and Regional Sales Managers to develop and execute account-based sales strategies
- Research and understand target accounts to develop tailored messaging and value propositions
- Continuously learn about our products, industry trends, and competitive landscape
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, trainings, and events as required
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in using CRM tools and other sales-related software
- Experience in sales or customer service is a plus
- Travel: Minimal, as needed
Sonrai Security and Sonrai Security (Canada) are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations. This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee and any percentages listed are approximate. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.