Senior Software Engineer
Fredericton, NB, Canada
Posted on Wednesday, October 25, 2023
Sonrai (pronounced Son-ree), which means “data” in Irish, helps enterprises unearth, prioritize, and remove risks in every part of their cloud. Our mission is to deliver the preeminent platform for enterprise companies to understand, monitor, and govern risk across every part of their public cloud. We are backed by seasoned cybersecurity investors including Menlo Ventures, Polaris Partners, TenEleven Ventures, and ISTARI.
Candidates who join our team will have a tremendous impact on our success & mission to be the industry leader in our space. We’re looking for candidates who are passionate about solving the complex cloud security challenges posed by rapid cloud adoption with a motivated, close-knit team.
Sonrai Security is looking for a cloud engineer focused on developing core pieces of our innovative platform.
In this position you will be:
- Part of a small agile development team.
- Working with a group of Senior Engineers building core pieces of the Sonrai Cloud Platform.
- Responsible for the implementation, delivery and testing of critical elements of the platform.
- Contributing your ideas to the constantly evolving cloud architecture.
The desired candidate will have:
- 3+ years of working in CI/CD environments.
- 5+ years of developing software in an Agile Methodology.
- 3+ years of experience working with Cloud technologies (AWS/Azure/GCP).
- 1+ years building Microservice based programs.
- 5+ years of Java Programming Experience.
- 3+ Linux/Bash Environments.
- 3+ years of working in Kubernetes.
- 3+ year(s) of experience with Docker.
- Mention MrRobot in your cover letter.
- Experience with building highly resilient and highly available systems.
- Bachelors of Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field.
- Knowledge of secure coding practices.
- Enthusiasm for working hard and having fun in a dynamic environment.
Desired, but not required, skills include:
- Experience with Identity and Access Management Systems.
- An in-depth understanding of AWS / Azure / GCP Services.
- Programming experience in Go.
- AWS Certifications.
Sonrai Security and Sonrai Security (Canada) are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations. This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee and any percentages listed are approximate. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.